PLEASE READ FULL DESCRIPTION BEFORE BOOKING OR INQUIRING.
This property is owned and managed by lifetime Kaua'i resident. TVNC 1050 #SupportLocalBusinessKauai
A C C O M M O D A T I O N
SLEEPS UP TO 5 ADULTS & 2 CHILDREN (12yrs and under)
P O I P U ‘ S B E S T B E A C H E S ( 0 . 6 m i l e f r o m p r o p e r t y )
Brennecke's, Poipu Beach and Waiohai
(12-minute walk, 3-minute bike ride and less than a minute by car)
P R O P E R T Y T Y P E
2-Story Modern Home
• UPPER LEVEL 1700 sq. ft. [wrap around deck, lounge chairs, BBQ]
• LOWER LEVEL 1000 sq. ft. [private lanai and courtyard, hammock, outdoor shower and courtyard]
U P P E R L E V E L
• (1) Master Cal-King suite
• (1) 2-Twin Bedroom
• (1) Open Yoga/Sitting room with Queen-size Daybed.
• Master Suite Rainshower, Soaking Tub, Double-Vanity, Water-Closet
• 2nd Bath *Rainshower, Single Vanity, Toilet
• Sunken Dining/Lounge, seats up to 12
• Custom sectional seating up to 12
• 62" Samsung HD Smart TV
• Wrap-around Lanai upstairs w/ Lounge chairs
• Gas-line BBQ at Lanai
• Fully equipped
• 11' Kitchen Island/Bar, seats up to 6
• 5-Burner Cook-top (gas)
• Split-Double Oven
• Appliances: percolator, blender, coffee maker, coffee grinder, hand-held mixer, rice cooker, microwave, waffle maker
L O W E R L E V E L
• (1) Master King suite with Flatscreen TV
• Master suite In-Room Soaking Tub, Vanity, Water-Closet, Outdoor Shower
• Outdoor dining, seating for 5
• 8 ft. Billiard Table
• 70" HD Internet Flatscreen TV
• Lounge Seating for 4
• Lounge Seating for 2
• Dining up to 5
• Double Hammock
A M E N I T I E S
• Bluetooth portable speakers
• (3) Yoga mats
• (2) Beach Cruiser Bicycles
• Beach Towels
• Sand Toys
• Board Games
• Pack-n-play, Baby Gates, Booster-seat
• Wagon for beach gear
A D V I C E F R O M A L O C A L
We Strongly encourage you to swim Only at beaches with a Lifeguard on duty and adventure/hike within our County and State Parks. There is a wealth of beaches, hikes, vistas etc that are part of our Parks that provide safe parking, facilities and necessary visitor information. DO NOT follow advice from guide books for finding secret spots or "special" areas to explore. It is because of these books/blogs/websites that the all too familiar sound of an ambulance en route is caused by a hurt visitor.
During your visit please avoid purchasing plastic and other temporary products such as sand toys, straw beach mats, cheap umbrellas/snorkel gear/chairs etc etc. General beach supplies are provided with our rental and incase we don't have something you need it is likely you'll be able to rent it at the local surf shop or beach stand. All of this Stuff eventually ends up in our landfill or ocean.
Please be humble and respect our island and local community. Mahalo for your Kokua.
L O C A L I N F O & A C T I V I T I E S
County Parks https://www.kauai.gov/Government/Departments-Agencies/Parks-Recreation/Park-Facilities
Hawai’i State Parks, Kaua’i Island http://dlnr.hawaii.gov/dsp/parks/kauai/
County Beach Parks & Camping https://www.kauai.gov/Camping
Golf Deep Sea Fishing Snorkeling Surfing Stand-Up Paddling Kayaking Swimming Sunbathing Scuba Diving Ocean Tours Helicopter Tours Yoga Fitness Tennis Shopping Bars Restaurants Spa Treatments Relaxing Sight-seeing
*This Property is perfect for family gatherings, couples, adult groups. No weddings or bachelor/bachelorette groups.
The Po'ipu Hideaway was designed and created by Santo C. Giorgio - partner with prominent American architectural designer Gary Tobey, Design Concepts Hawaii - and his wife Hayley K. Giorgio - interior decorator of Design Concepts Hawaii. Built by local carpenters and craftsmen in the approach of a studio-style beach house, set in a local-family neighborhood in Po'ipu. With less than a 3 minute bike-ride or 12 minute walk you’ll find Po'ipu’s world-famous Brennecke Beach and rich Pacific Ocean.
Come share the Aloha. TVNC #1050