|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
This two bedroom furnished apartment rental is located on Bathurst Street, Sydney, directly opposite Hyde Park and within walking distance of Sydney Town Hall train station, Queen Victoria Building, Circular Quay and the buzz suburb locations of Paddington and Surry Hills. The business and holiday traveller will enjoy this location as shopping, restaurants, bars and clubs are all close by including Darling Harbour, Westfield Shopping Centre, Pitt Street Mall and Cockle Bay.
This two bedroom apartment comes complete with towels and linen, modern furniture, fixtures and fittings including a DVD player, plasma TV, washing machine, dryer, dishwasher and air conditioning.
Photo Id and copies of credit card are required. Prior to arrival a refundable security deposit of $425 shall be charged.
House Rules: 1. The Visitor must not smoke within the property or else a de-odorising fee will apply.
2. The Visitor must leave the property in a clean and tidy condition.
3. The Visitor must comply with the By-Laws that apply to the property and shall not be guilty of conduct which is a nuisance or annoyance to adjoining or neighbouring occupiers (eg. loud music).
4. The Visitor must, every time they depart the property, securely lock doors and windows, and switch off lighting, appliances and water to conserve resources and avoid damage.
5. The Visitor shall immediately report any repairs required or damage to the property manager.
6. Animals are not permitted unless expressly agreed in writing by the Manager.
7. Repairs and maintenance to the property are dealt with due to the degree of urgency such as power and water, with most issues having a 48 hour service turn around.