|Minimum Stay||30 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Furnished one bedroom apartment on Alberta Street, one road from Liverpool Street and Hyde Park.
Please note a minimum 30 night stay is required within this complex.
This air-conditioned apartment is within a modern complex surrounded by cafes and restaurants. As with all our properties, widescreen digital TV, DVD player, broadband internet, towels and linen are provided.
All contemporary furnishings are of a comfortable nature, from the bathroom and bedroom to the open plan living/dining and kitchen. Microwave, dishwasher, fridge freezer and internal laundry with washing machine and dryer are provided, in addition to pots, pans, utensils and crockery in the well designed kitchen.
This amazing apartment is a couple of minutes from the vibrant sights and sounds of the CBD centre, the historic Rocks, Circular Quay, and the various shopping malls, eateries and tourist attractions within the city.
In addition to buses and trains, Sydney has a quality ferry network, with the wharf in Darling Harbour only metres away.
There are a number of museums, galleries and cultural events held throughout the year.
Hyde Park and the Royal Botanic Gardens are between five to ten minutes walk from this apartment, ideal for short or long term rental.
Photo Id and copies of credit card are required. Prior to arrival a refundable security deposit of $425 shall be charged.
House Rules: 1. The Visitor must not smoke within the property or else a de-odorising fee will apply.
2. The Visitor must leave the property in a clean and tidy condition.
3. The Visitor must comply with the By-Laws that apply to the property and shall not be guilty of conduct which is a nuisance or annoyance to adjoining or neighbouring occupiers (eg. loud music).
4. The Visitor must, every time they depart the property, securely lock doors and windows, and switch off lighting, appliances and water to conserve resources and avoid damage.
5. The Visitor shall immediately report any repairs required or damage to the property manager.
6. Animals are not permitted unless expressly agreed in writing by the Manager.
7. Repairs and maintenance to the property are dealt with due to the degree of urgency such as power and water, with most issues having a 48 - 96 hour service turn around.
8. Photo Id and copies of credit card are required.
9. Prior to arrival a refundable security deposit of $425 shall be charged.