We have just finished renovating the first floor of this beautiful house built in the 19th c. It stands on the 800 AD byzantine fortress wall of Acropolis. It features a double bedroom, it can sleep up to four people (or a couple and three children) by converting the living room.
The first floor of the house features:
- A fully equipped open-plan kitchen with gas & electric hobs, a large fridge, etc.
- A spacious living area that can comfortably sit up to 15 people with a lovely balcony overlooking the street below.
- A peaceful private atrium-garden.
- Two small restrooms, one of which is en-suite.
- Please note that the bed in the master bedroom measures 125cm x 193cm. This is the typical size of an early 19th century cast iron bed, handcrafted in the island of Chios. A folding mattress can be provided if it is too small for you.
At the top of the house there is another separate space where the owner lives.
It is connected to the rest of the house with an interior flight of stairs but has its own entrance.
The apartment has an interior flight of stairs that may prove dangerous for lively young children. Please see the relevant pictures.
There is an extra charge for more than two tvisitors. A daily charge of 30 euros per adult visitor and a 15 euro charge for children below 10.
Also, during longer bookings the house is being cleaned every 3 days. The charge for this service is 30 euros.