Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
Coach House, 1 Bedroom + 1 Single be, 1 Shower, (Sleeps 2-3)
King size beds (1), Single Beds (1), Baby Cribs (1)
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children not allowed
No parties/events - Our permission should be soughtOur permission should be sought
No smoking - You can smoke outside in the gardenYou can smoke outside in the garden
Max guests: 3
Minimum age of primary renter:
- Please remove outdoor shoes on entering the property
- Please use the place mats and coasters that are provided to protect the furniture
- Children should be supervised at all times and encouraged to respect the property
- english, french
About Gilly Murphy
I own a small holding in West Cork which I farm organically. I have two cottages on the land which I rent out.
Why Gilly Murphy chose Butlerstown
Dunworley is somewhere that we used to visit a lot, being the most beautiful beach in Ireland! The property used to be the famous organic restaurant, Dunworley Cottage Restaurant, where we we would often eat. When it came on the market we fell in love and moved here with our family to start out own organic small holding. We couldn't resist having the most breathtaking vistas on our doorstep!
What makes this cottage unique
You can have a delicious gourmet dinner cooked by a professional chef. Incomparable walks on the Seven Heads Peninsula (on the Wild Atlantic Way) with incredible views.