When city life has got you down, a genuine country escape is your only answer. Set amidst the rolling countryside and pasture fields at the end of a private road, this home is worlds away from the hustle and bustle of down town. The natural tranquility of a 32 acre country farm surrounds the home with stocked fish ponds, total creek frontage, wildlife viewing all from the comforts of a covered wrap around deck.
Inside you’ll find a lovely contemporary furnished 3 bedroom home with loft. The open floor plan on the lower level allows you to enjoy making memories with the family while preparing meals in the full equipped kitchen. The living room is set up with HD TV with Satellite and surround sound . Each bedroom on the main level features queen size beds, TV with Satellite and private baths. The master bedroom is located on the upper level with king size bed, TV with Satellite, private balcony and master bath. In the open loft you can exit onto the private balcony that overlooks the creek and pond. Also features 2 twin beds, an assortment of games, books & puzzles. Wireless Internet and Unlimited Long Distance in the US.
With the covered wrap around porch enjoy watching the family have lots of entertainment with a game of horse shoes, fishing, roasting marsh mellows at the fire pit or just rocking on the porch.
For those that are adventurous , there are many recreational events in the surrounding area for you to enjoy. Among these are hiking, mountain biking, guided fishing trips, white water rafting, zip lines, wild life viewing, waterfall tours, Blue Ridge Parkway, shopping, sight seeing and many more. Areas of interest: approximately an hour from shopping and museums of Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge TN, Maggie Valley NC, Cherokee, NC. For the Nascar Fans we are approximately 80 miles from Bristol Motor Speedway.
Country Time Escape is waiting for you, leave your troubles behind and enjoy the beauty of the Great Smoky Mountains country style! DON'T FORGET TO CALL OUT OFFICE AND SEE WHAT OUR SPECIAL'S ARE!
Instructions for Check-In/Check-Out
• You must check-in at our office at 2787 Soco Rd. in Maggie Valley. We are located in Eagles Plaza near Snappy’s Pizza.
• Check in times will begin at 4:00 pm, however, this is not guaranteed. We work very hard to accommodate this check in time, but additional cleaning and inspection may be required for the rental homes, especially during peak and holiday seasons. You are welcome to call the office before your arrival to see if your vacation rental is ready for occupancy.
• During business hours, your check-in packet will be in our office. If you arrive after business hours, your packet will be in the RED drop box located just outside our office door. This packet includes directions to the home, keys, an afterhours emergency number, local trash locations, and directions to various grocery stores.
• Check out is 10:00 am and all keys need to be returned to our office or placed in the locked section of the RED drop box.
Items you will need to bring with you
(owners do not supply these items, however, if they are in the home, you are welcome to use)
• all paper products (toilet paper, napkins, paper plates, paper towels)
• trash bags, tin foil, baggies, coffee filters
• dish soap, laundry soap, hand soap, bath products
• All homes are furnished with bed and bath linens, pots & pans, and dishes. The homes also have washer and dryers for your use.
• Utility outages (power, cable, internet) are out of our control and we will make every effort for a quick resolve. There are no adjustments or refunds due to utility outages.
• NON-DISCLOSURE OF PETS WILL RESULT IN IMMEDIATE EVICTION AND NO REFUNDS!
• If you are wanting to have firewood delivered, please call our office at and we will give you a contact person for that.
• Please be aware that weather and road conditions can change drastically in the mountains during the winter, even if there is no snow, roads can still become icy and dangerous (this includes steps and driv