|Minimum Stay||10 nights|
This one bedroom furnished apartment is located on Kirribilli Ave and within walking distance of Milsons Point train station. Sydney Opera House, Sydney Harbour Bridge can viewed directly from the back of the building in the grassed common area. A well appointed and very popular furnished rental.
Sydney is the state capital of New South Wales and the most populous city in Australia and Oceania. Located on Australia's east coast, the metropolis surrounds the world's largest natural harbour, and sprawls towards the Blue Mountains to the west. Residents of Sydney are known as "Sydneysiders". Sydney is the second official seat and second official residence of the Governor-General of Australia, the Prime Minister of Australia and the Cabinet of Australia.
The Sydney area has been inhabited by indigenous Australians since the Upper Paleolithic period
The Sydney area has been inhabited by indigenous Australians since the Upper Paleolithic period.
Its natural features include Sydney Harbour, the Royal National Park, Bondi Beach, and the Royal Botanic Gardens. Man-made attractions such as the Sydney Opera House and the Sydney Harbour Bridge are also well known to international visitors.
This one bedroom apartment comes complete with modern furniture, fixtures and fittings including DVD player, plasma TV, washing machine, dryer, dishwasher.
Included with Apartment Rental
Full Set of Linen and Towels Provided
Full Set of Cutlery, Pots, Pans including all Cooking Utensils
Iron, Ironing Board, Vacuum Cleaner
Washing Machine, Dryer, Dishwasher
Plasma TV, DVD Player
WIFI Internet Included
"SERVICED" - We offer fully furnished corporate and holiday rentals including linen and towels. There is no daily housekeeping
House Rules: 1. The Visitor must not smoke within the property or else a de-odorising fee will apply.
2. The Visitor must leave the property in a clean and tidy condition.
3. The Visitor must comply with the By-Laws that apply to the property and shall not be guilty of conduct which is a nuisance or annoyance to adjoining or neighbouring occupiers (eg. loud music).
4. The Visitor must, every time they depart the property, securely lock doors and windows, and switch off lighting, appliances and water to conserve resources and avoid damage.
5. The Visitor shall immediately report any repairs required or damage to the property manager.
6. Animals are not permitted unless expressly agreed in writing by the Manager.
7. Repairs and maintenance to the property are dealt with due to the degree of urgency such as power and water, with most issues having a 48-96 hour service turn around.