Whether you're planning a family adventure or a rejuvenating getaway, this marvelous 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental condo that can comfortably sleep 4 will be the perfect home base for your Mesa escape! Situated in the lovely Coyote Landing complex with resort-style community amenities, and its own private balcony, this condo promises a relaxing retreat! This is a gated community.
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: 2 Twin Beds
Boasting 1,150 square feet of delicately appointed living space, this second-story condo features modern desert decor and comfortable furnishings. Look forward to lounging around on the couches in the living area, where a sliding door gives you access to the private balcony.
When you're hungry, whip up a gourmet meal in the fully equipped kitchen.
Early risers will look forward to sipping their morning coffee on the private balcony overlooking the green grass surrounding the condo. Spend those sunny Arizona days exploring everything that Mesa has to offer, from the shopping scene to the water parks and hiking trails.
After an adventurous day, you'll be able to retreat to your cozy home away from home to freshen up, and get ready for the night's events! For dinner, dine out at one of the local restaurants.
From sporting events and water parks to golfing and hiking, there are many activities to enjoy around this centrally located home! If you're a nature enthusiast or an animal lover, head to the Phoenix Zoo for a day of guaranteed family fun, or check out the lovely Botanical Gardens, Butterfly World, and the various hiking trails around the area!
The golfers of the group will be ecstatic to be so close to many world-class golf courses, while the shopping enthusiasts happily explore the shops at Danna Park, San Tan Village, Superstition Springs Center, and Superstition Springs Gateway East & West.
The condo grants access to community amenities, including 2 year-round heated pools (one of them is a saltwater pool) with jacuzzis, a basketball court, playground, fitness center, clubhouse with a library, and picnic areas.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, private balcony, in-unit laundry machines, 3 flat-screen TVs (including a new Samsung 43-inch in master bedroom and a large LG in living room with DVD player, cable, sports package and internet connection), free WiFi, and more
- Enjoy the Coyote Landing complex's amazing community amenities, including two year-round heated pools - 1 is a saltwater pool (pool towels provided), a basketball court, playground, BBQ stands, and picnic tables!
- Excellent location - Close to many local attractions, including sporting events, desert botanical gardens, water parks, golf courses, hiking trails, and shopping centers!
- Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport: 20 minutes away
- Gateway Airport: 10 minutes away
- Mountain Vista Hospital: Across the street
- MD Anderson Cancer Center: 10 minutes away
- Baseball Spring Training in Tempe: 20 minutes away
- No smoking, including on balcony
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- For stays longer than a month, owner approval will be needed
- For stays longer than a month, additional cleaning fees will apply for housekeeping while in residence
- Additional information booklet, fob, and two pool gate keys left in condo on counter
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Please note that an additional fee of $500 will be charged for violating the no-pet policy or no-smoking policy
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in