Relax and unwind with the ultimate Arizona getaway in this 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom home that comfortably sleeps 4 guests. Whether you're seeking an outdoor adventure in the beautiful desert plains or a relaxing weekend at a private getaway, you're sure to find it at this spacious house, which boasts modern interior amenities and a beautiful backyard oasis with private pool.
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Additional Sleeping: Queen Air Mattress, Full Air Mattress (Please Inquire Further If Needed)
Set to the west of the McDowell Mountains, Cave Creek's local pride is based on its quaint feel, western-themed lifestyle and its abundance of shops and fine dining. This charming, airy home boasts 1,400 square feet of living space in a gated community and is the ideal getaway for small families or couples traveling together.
The interior is vibrantly-hued and decorated in modern wood furnishings with a southwestern touch that makes for a cozy, welcoming stay. The chef of the group will be delighted by the fully equipped kitchen, which features all the necessary amenities to whip up your favorite recipes.
Enjoy the sunsets lounging by the private pool and waterfall, situated just outside the glass doors of the living room. Stay entertained when winding down for the evening while watching your favorite family movies on the flat-screen TV.
The early birds will love enjoying their morning coffee on the covered patio area beside the pool in the refreshing, Arizona air before taking a walk on any of the secured community walking paths located just outside your front door.
After days spent exploring the desert via mountain bike or horseback, you'll enjoy splashing around in the pool's refreshing waters. To cap off the day, relax on the suede sofa in front of the gas fireplace or play your favorite board games at the family kitchen table.
From this exquisite home, you'll be in the perfect location to explore all that the area has to offer. A 5-minute drive is all it takes to find yourself lounging on the beach at Lake Pleasant. Take an even shorter drive to downtown Cave Creek, a hub for art galleries, rustic shopping and western dining you won't forget.
Spend a night lavishing in the cool urban settings of Scottsdale, where you'll revel in the very best dining, beverages, and entertainment. For those who love golf, spend a day on the fairways of Dove Valley Ranch Golf Club, located within the same community as this home.
Ride your mountain bike on one of the many trails through the desert canyons of the McDowell Mountains or get your western on and hire a horseback riding guide from Cave Creek Trail Rides.
Whether you prefer an easygoing escape spent unwinding by the pool or an exciting adventure through the desert canyons of central Arizona, this superb vacation rental home is the perfect hub for your vacation needs.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, flat screen TV, DVD player, 1-car garage, central air conditioning, fireplace, in-unit laundry machines
- Enjoy the best of outdoor living in the home's backyard oasis, featuring private pool/waterfall and covered patio
- Quiet, safe location within Dove Valley Estates gated community! Easy access to downtown attractions, golf courses, and outdoor adventure in the McDowell Mountains!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport, 3400 E Sky Harbor Blvd, Phoenix, AZ 85034 (~ 29 miles away from the property)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties, or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Please note that, as per Arizona law, the pool is not secured with a fence. The sliding glass door has an upper lever for child safety, but the pool is not in compliance for small children
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in