Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
Recharge in a Fully Updated Large Corner w/ Beach, Pool & Gardens w/ no Seaweed!
SeaScape has the most comfortable beds in the area. Temporapedic mattresses with extreme padding including memory foam, 600+ count linens, and ALL types of pillows, you will you always have a great night sleep.
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Welcome!Welcome!
Max guests: 5
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- For Christmas and New Year's we require at least 6 nights, with no splitting of weeks. If you would like to stay both, you must stay 13+ nights.
- To ensure everyone's enjoyment, we do have some house and complex rules. These are attached to our rental agreement which we do need signed.
- A Security Deposit Hold of $300: condos/$500: villas will be placed on your CC 1 day before arrival and automatically removed 5 days after departure.
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
Cleaned with disinfectant
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Follows industry health association: SafeStay (AHLA – USA)
Hosted by DianaAsk a question
I have always loved vacationing to and experiencing different cultures. And for some reason could never get enough beach or snorkeling time! We dreamed of owning our own 2nd home, and when we came to Akumal in 1995, it set the standard for our dream. We wanted to create our little slice of paradise with all the ideas that we had gathered, and providing the perfect casual, luxury getaway for ourselves and our guests.
Diana purchased this Apartment in 2004
Why Diana chose Akumal
Our little complex, La Sirena is special in that we have double the space that other properties in HMB. This allows us to have a wonderful large pool, as well as gardens and no crowds on our beach. The set up of our building is such that it feels more like attached houses, not condos.
What makes this Apartment unique
We love sitting anywhere in the condo and having a fabulous view and gardening on our grounds. We love to go snorkeling right out in our bay, seeing the baby fishes that have just hatched, and swimming with the turtles. And then in the evenings at dusk walking the beach watching the flocks of pelicans fly inland for the night, and then grilling out on our beach and watching the sun go down.