Know before you go
COVID-19 testing and quarantine requirements for travel are changing rapidly.Learn more
Charming romantic cabin on scenic mountain river close to Seattle and ski area
King bed in loft with river and forest view. Loft is open to downstairs area, with sheer drapes to provide privacy.
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Cabin may not be suitable due to stairs and riverCabin may not be suitable due to stairs and river
No pets - Pets strictly not allowed, including in vehiclePets strictly not allowed, including in vehicle
Smoking allowed - Outside smoking only, away from windows & doorsOutside smoking only, away from windows & doors
Max guests: 3 (sleeps up to 3 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- Base rate is for 2 people/1 bed. Downstairs bedroom will not be available when there are only two people unless additional charge of $30+tax is paid.
- No loud outside music as there are other cabins in the area. Day visitors with approval only-unauthorized people $50/person/day. Quiet time 11:00pm.
- Since many people are allergic to fragrances, there is a strict policy of NO cologne, strongly scented soaps, oil lamps, musk, patchouli, or incense.
Minimum one-day vacancy between guests’ stays
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
Property has guest safety measures
Cleaned with disinfectant
Hosted by Bradley OlsenAsk a question
About Bradley Olsen
I have owned cabins in Baring for 40 years, and operating cabin rentals for over 20 years.
Bradley Olsen purchased this Cabin in 1999
Why Bradley Olsen chose Baring
Baring is a beautiful place in the Cascades and right next to the Skykomish river makes it hard to beat.
What makes this Cabin unique
The A frame style and north woods decor provides a true mountain cabin ambiance. The cabin is owner maintained with many personal touches. Also, no huge management fees. Because I live close by I am able to share knowledge of area attractions, as well as respond quickly to any problems.