Waterfront, Safe & Gated, Private Suite, Airport, I-95, Fish, Swim, Hike Trails,
Sea Life bedroom suite
The "Sea Life Room" has a comfy King bed with lots of pillows and comfy sheets, and duvet
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children not allowed - Vehicle a must, no drop offs, no deliveries!Vehicle a must, no drop offs, no deliveries!
No pets - 3 labs on property, dont let them in your room.3 labs on property, dont let them in your room.
No parties/events - Only registered guests allowed. Eat outside only. Only registered guests allowed. Eat outside only.
Smoking allowed - Smoke outsideSmoke outside
Max guests: 2 (sleeps up to 2 adults) - You must message us upon arrival & check out. You must message us upon arrival & check out.
Minimum age of primary renter: 25 - Send pic of license for both guests & plate no.Send pic of license for both guests & plate no.
- Behave in a quiet zen manner, stay in designated guest areas only. Only registered guests allowed on property.
- To check out: leave all linens used in bathtub, clean fridge & microwave if used, place garbage in cans.
- Remove shoes inside. Use gate pass when you leave & return. Close all doors and turn off lights when leaving. Do not contact host 9pm-9am.
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Cleaned with disinfectant
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
Minimum one-day vacancy between guests’ stays
Follows industry health association: SafeStay (AHLA – USA)
Located on Eagle Bend Island, a short drive to beaches, museums, waterparks, restaurants, etc...there is everything here within a few minutes drive. Jacksonville Zoo, Cummer Museum, Hugenot Park, Talbot Beach, Hiking Trails
About shari riepe
Eric & Shari are fun, outdoorsy, and artistic. We love having guests.
shari riepe purchased this studio in 2010
Why shari riepe chose Northside
Safe, Quiet, and Peaceful.
What makes this studio unique
Private and Peaceful. Eric is a fun guy and Shari Riepe (host) is energymediumtree available for a Tarot reading.