VILLA SELALU is perched on top of a four-hectare estate this 500m2 gorgeous villa enjoys tranquillity and peace with 360-degree, uninterrupted views of a truly unique and untouched part of the world.
With its quiet white sandy beach and beautiful sprawling gardens, Villa Selalu is a haven of absolute privacy, relaxation and peace to share as a couple, or with a group of family and friends.
Whether you rent SELALU as a single couple or a group of 4, 6, 8, 10 or 12 people, the villa is exclusively yours during your stay. All rentals include full-time staff and all facilities the villa has to offer.
* designed for ultimate privacy
* 500m private, white sandy beach with beach berugak and boathouse
* four king size bedrooms with separate dressing areas and luxury marble ensuites
* 40metre long covered terrace
* spacious open-plan living – a perfect balance of luxury and comfort
* separate living and sitting areas with large comfortable sofas & oversized ottomans
* 3metre long dining table that seats twelve
* separate entertainment room with large satellite TV, DVD player and a wide collection of DVD’s.
* private guests’ kitchen equipped with under-bench fridge & coffee machine
* separate full commercial kitchen equipped with 2 x freezer, 3 x fridges, 6 burner stove, ovens, blender, juicer, coffee machine, salamander, toaster, mixers, filtered water dispensers
* table tennis table, board games and children’s books and puzzles.
* 18metre infinity pool
* poolside BBQ pavilion with spectacular views overlooking Gede’s magnificent coastline and reefs.
* hilltop breakfast pavilion
* air conditioned & ceiling fans throughout
* free wifi
* separate management and staff quarters
* immaculate manicured gardens & beachside coconut grove.
D I N I N G
Dining at Villa Selalu is always a special occasion. There is a fully equipped commercial kitchen plus a well-appointed guest kitchen.
OPTION 1 - Full catered service:
* Our internationally trained chefs will create menus ranging from full western cuisine through to Asian feasts, full of flavour, colour and spice.
* A variety of seasonal menu options will be provided to guests’ for pre-selection prior to arrival.
* Our chefs can also cater for specific dietary requirements – delicious gluten free, dairy free, vegetarian and vegan options are all available.
* Much of our produce is organic and locally sourced including organic herbs from Villa Selalu’s very own vegetable garden.
* Snacks and treats are available anytime!
OPTION 2 – Self catering:
* Guests can pre-order provisions from our extensive Grocery List including fresh seafood, meats, dairy, fruit and vegetables for self-catering during their stay.
* Snacks and treats can be ordered anytime!
COMPLIMENTARY FULL BREAKFAST
G I L I G E D E & T H I N G S T O D O
Gili Gede is known one of the “Secret Gilis” – they are a group of small islands off the coast of southwest Lombok. With a length of 4km x 1.6km at its widest point – at the “dog nose” as they call it, the island is quite long and narrow.
Gede is 4km long x 1.6km at the widest part. Paved tracks run along the coastline and through the island connecting the 5 local villages.
* Gede is home to 5 small villages of approximately 1,000 inhabitants who are predominantly fisherman.
* Pearl farming was practiced but it is slowly dwindling to the more favourable tourism.
* Paved tracks run along most of the coastline making it ideal for pushbike riding or walking.
* The island itself is within an extremely sheltered bay making it an ideal location for sailing or pleasure cruising.
* There are long stretches of pristine, white sandy beaches and blue sea, fringed by coral reefs, rich in sea life and perfect for diving and snorkelling.
* Villa Selalu overlooks the splendour of this natural paradise.
Snorkels, masks and fins are freely available.
Coral reefs teeming with marine life are waiting to be explored directly off Selalu’s private 500 metre white sandy beach. Wade out off the beach and dive through crystal clear water into an underwater wonderland of live coral and tropical fish or even get up close and personal to a turtle!
If you’d like a different snorkelling experience why not make a day of it – take Villa Selalu’s own boat and go island hopping to the nearby islands and see some of the best coral reefs in the region. Villa staff will accompany you with drinks and snacks or pack you a fabulous picnic lunch!
IDR.150,000 Boat hire per hour. Lunch is extra.
Our private white sandy beach is perfectly safe to swim all year round. It is ideal for children and those learning to swim.
Our beachside berugak makes the ideal place to relax and enjoy the serenity. Or while away the hours in a hammock or on a daybed in the breeze, under the shady beachside trees. Beach towels are provided.
PUSHBIKE OR TREK
There are 5 adult size and 2 children size (4-6 years) pushbikes all freely available for guests to use anytime.
Take the bikes and explore the island and local fishing villages or let one of our staff happily guide you. They may even introduce you to some of their family along the way!
PADDLE BOARD & KAYAKS
There are 3 kayaks - 2 x singles and 1 x double size plus 2 x stand-up paddle boards available to use anytime.
The water around Gede is very calm making it ideal to explore any time of the day.
For a special paddle experience, head out early morning when the water is still and crystal clear. Paddle the nearby mangroves or follow the coastline reef and see some of the best coral in the region. Keep an eye out for turtles, they’ll pop their heads up for a breath when you least expect!
BEACH VOLLEYBALL & BOULE
Our volleyball net can be set up in no time. Late afternoons are a favourite time to play when the sun is behind the hill and huge trees shade the beach.
Boule sets are also available. Villa staff will ensure players and spectators alike are always cool with refreshing towels and icy refreshments!
SUNSET CRUISES, ISLAND HOPPING & PICNICS
Take a picnic and go island hopping to some of the nearby islands.
Late afternoon, with champagne in hand, cruise around Gede and watch a majestic sunset over the Indian Ocean.
Boat hire IDR.150,000 per hour Champagne is extra.
G E T T I N G H E R E
International flights arrive daily into Bali and Lombok. You are then only a car and boat ride away to Gili Gede.
* Fast Boat from Bali approx. 1.5 hours
Gili Getaway has a daily service to Gili Gede. Contact them direct for your bookings and airport transfers or let us know and we will happy assist.
PRICES APPROX. – at Feb 2018
Adults – per person One-way IDR.675,000 Return IDR.1,275,000
Kids (3-11 years old) – per person One-way IDR.525,00 Return IDR.950,000
Once at the jetty our private boat will transport you direct to Villa Selalu beach at no charge.
* Car from Lombok International Airport approx. 2 hours
We can arrange your airport transfer to Tembowong Harbour then a speedboat direct to Villa Selalu private beach.
PRICES APPROX – at Feb 2018
Adults per person One-way IDR.280,000
Kids (3-11 years old) per person One-way IDR.250,000