1 Bedroom 1 bath waterfront cottage with amazing views of the Puget Sound
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Children WelcomeChildren Welcome
No smoking - non smokingnon smoking
Max guests: 4 - 44
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- This is a waterfront cottage that sits feet from the bulkhead no bank waterfront. All children must be attended to at all times. Quiet hrs 9pm-8am
- Please do not climb on or over the bulkhead and do not use adjacent steps nextdoor. Access beach from city lot nextdoor.
- Please request parking arrangements for additional cars; or over sized. There is limited parking on one way street.
We enjoyed our stay in this cozy retreat. It provided a wonderful "Home away from home."
A peaceful cottage on the water
This little cottage is very charming and well decorated. It was a restful place to spend time in December and look out on the water.
Excellent Waterfront Cottage
Gram's cottage provided the perfect location for our family to visit our son and daughter-in-law who live in Bremerton. Very clean and comfortable!
Great cottage in Bremerton
We had a lovely weekend at the cottage in Bremerton. Very clean and comfortable. Note that the address is 617 which isn’t noted much in the online info.
This cottage was perfect. We sat on the porch and watched seals and the ferries go by. It was so relaxing. Dawn was quick to provide information to us. The cottage was spotless, the bed extremely comfortable, and we especially enjoyed to fireplace. Thank you Dawn
You can walk or bike to most shops and restaurants. The Bremerton water fountains are nearby, Evergreen Park, the YMCA and Bremerton Marina to name a few.