*Please note that the homeowner lives on site, in a completely separate unit, and may be present during your stay*
Retreat to the mountainous California coast by staying in this charming 1-bedroom, 1-bath vacation rental cottage in Arroyo Grande that sleeps 4. Enjoy barbecues on the patio area, tour the nearby wineries, golf at one of the premier courses, drive to the beach, or explore the area’s unabashed beauty - all while staying in this quaint cottage that boasts all the comforts of home!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom: Queen Bed | Living Room: Full Euro Lounger
Lush foliage and a manicured garden welcome you warmly to this home-away-from-home. The simple charm extends into its interior, where you’ll find a homey space to relax and unwind.
Grab some locally-grown fruits and veggies at the local farmer’s market before whipping up a home-cooked meal in the fully equipped kitchen. A lovely table set for 4 sits adjacent to the kitchen and living room, offering the perfect place to gather for quality time together.
If you’d rather enjoy an al fresco barbecue instead, simply step outside to the home’s quaint patio and dine while breathing in the fresh air.
After dinner, gather together on the couch and enjoy a late night movie on the flat-screen Satellite TV, before curling up in the bedroom’s queen bed or folding down the living room sofa - perfect for the kiddos!
-- THE LOCATION --
This ideally located cottage is only minutes away from tons of adventures! Under just 2 miles, you’ll find golf courses, Old Town Arroyo Grande, the local theatre, and Monarch Butterfly Cove.
Wine lovers, be sure to go for a tour and tasting at Monarch Grove Winery, Rutiz Family Farms, or Laetitia Vineyard & Winery. Bring your favorite bottle home to enjoy privately on the patio.
Spend at least one day of your trip exploring around Morro Bay. Rent a kayak during the day, and then dine at one of the oceanfront restaurants come evening as you watch the sun set over the water.
Treat yourself to a nice night out at Jacko's, but be sure to stop by the Spyglass beforehand for its great happy hour deals.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, ceiling fans, flat-screen Satellite TV, DVD player, furnished patio, outdoor dining area, gas grill, and more!
- New heat pump, heater and air conditioner available
- Great Arroyo Grande location - Enjoy easy access to the beach, golfing, wineries, shops, boating, restaurants, nightlife, festivals, farmers markets, and so much more!
- Airport: San Luis Obispo County Regional Airport - 975 Airport Dr, San Luis Obispo, CA 93401, (~ 12.1 miles away)Undo
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please note that the homeowner lives on site, in a completely separate unit, and may be present during your stay
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check in