4 Bedroom, 4.5 Bath, Sleeps 12-16 On 78-Acre Horse Ranch, Close To Indianapolis
Check-in: 4:00 pm
Check-out: 10:00 am
Must be approved in advance by owners.
1 Dog allowed 125$ fee applies. Dogs must be kept
The is plenty for Children to do at Natural Valley
Minimum age of primary renter:25
Absolutely NO Fireworks. If you use Fireworks you will be asked to leave the property immediately. No exceptions.
Absolutely no discharging of Firearms. We are a gun friendly property and encourage you to carry your legal sidearm. No Discharging allowed.
No refunds for cancellations made after payment is made
over all was good experience. Amenities were not well stocked.ex no dish rags, very little dish soap hand soaps need filled from big bottle, very little salt.
Great Getaway But Close to Town
What lovely property with plenty of space for our kids to run around and play outside. We loved the country feel, but that it was still very close to town and anything we needed get or wanted to do. The hosts were easy to contact if needed, and the house had everything we needed and more. It was a great place for my family plus my mom, dad, and my sister's family to meet up for a few days away together.
We truly enjoyed the opportunity to get together in a quiet, well- appointed home. The beds were comfy, the kitchen well stocked with very possible cooking utensil and there was a lovely large table that enabled us the chance to eat and visit together. There was also the added bonus of a host of mini horses, goats and pot-bellied pigs! All in all a lovely place. I highly recommend it to anyone.
Our group enjoyed staying here at National Convention, the only downside was the construction, but that was not the property owner's fault.
Wonderful country home
This was a no-hassle experience. Chuck and Marie's home is beautiful. The kids really enjoyed taking walks down to the lake as well as to the petting zoo area every day. Would absolutely recommend to anyone looking for a getaway that isn't too far from Indianapolis.
The home is located on 75 acres. We have trail for hiking or horseback rental. You may fish in our pond or White Lick Creek. Close to Indianapolis for museums, zoo, theater, sporting events etc.
• Indianapolis Museum of Art
• Indiana State Museum
• Eiteljorg Museum of American Indian and Western Art
• NCAA Hall of Champions
• Indianapolis Motor Speedway and Museum
• Indianapolis Zoo and White River Gardens
• White River State Park
• Victory Field - Home of Indianapolis Indians (Triple A affiliate of Pittsburg Pirates)
• Lucas Oil Stadium - Home of Indianapolis Colts
• Bankers Life Field House - Home of Indiana Pacers (NBA) and Indiana Fever (WNBA) and Indianapolis Ice (hockey)
• Nearby Universities: Butler University, Indiana University - Purdue University Indianapolis (IUPUI), Marian University
• Indiana Convention Center
• Numerous concerts are performed at Lucas Oil Stadium, Bankers Life Field House, White River State Park and Klipsch Music Center
• Performing Arts include: Indianapolis Symphony Orchestra, Indianapolis Ballet, Indianapolis Opera
Looking for something a little more adventurous? We have numerous golf courses that are close by as well as a water park. Eagle Creek Park is just a short drive it's the largest municipal park in the state and one of the largest in the country. Eagle Creek Park has a zip line, kayaking, hiking and adventure tours.