Escape the hustle and bustle of everyday life at this 3-bedroom, 2.5-bathroom Lakeside vacation rental house that sleeps 16. Within just a short drive, you’ll find an abundance of hiking trails, fishing lakes, and even a prime ski resort - making this the perfect destination for all true outdoor enthusiasts. Once you’ve tired yourself out after a day adventuring through the mountains, simply return home to share in a family barbecue on the deck while the kids run and play in the large yard.
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: 3 Queen Beds, Full Bed | 2 Queen Beds, Full Bed
Towering trees and lush greenery lead the way to this classic home. If you’re not quite ready to head inside upon arrival, step around back where you’ll find a spacious area to unwind while breathing in the fresh scent of pine.
A large furnished deck and spacious backyard create the perfect area for spending warm summer days outside. Pour yourself a cocktail as you whip up the catch-of-the day - caught from a well-spent afternoon fishing at Rainbow Lake - on the grill.
Back inside, this home offers 2,200 square feet of living space, complete with a living room, kitchen, dining area, den, and 3-well appointed bedrooms. On rainy days, set up a board game on the coffee table, challenge a partner to a friendly game of pool, stay cozy in front of the fireplace, or watch your favorite movie play on one of the flat-screen Smart TVs.
Whenever hunger strikes, the fully equipped kitchen offers everything you’ll need to whip up your favorite recipes, including a formal dining area and coffee bar, complete with complimentary coffee. Settle down at the bar and slide the window open to let some fresh air inside for a relaxing morning.
Large groups will sleep comfortably amidst the home’s 3 bedrooms. If you’re not quite ready for bed come nighttime, enjoy a long soak in the Jacuzzi tub to let all your worries slip away before tucking in.
Outdoor enthusiasts rejoice, as this property is nestled amidst the serene Apache-Sitgreaves National Forest. Enjoy an abundance of hiking, mountain biking, ATVing, and horseback riding nearby during the summer, or drive just 34 miles during winter to cruise along the crisp slopes at Sunrise Ski Resort.
This home is just a short walk or drive from Rainbow Lake. While the fishermen troll for dinner, rent a kayak and spend the day cruising along the calm waters.
Golfers, be sure to pack your clubs, as both White Mountain Country Club and Pinetop Lakes Country Club are just 15-minute drives from the property! If golfing isn’t your sport, take the kids to the nearby family fun park, where you’ll find go-karts, miniature golf, and arcade games.
Whenever you tire of cooking, enjoy a nice dinner out at Los Carrales for some authentic Mexican Cuisine, or choose from a hearty menu at What’s Cooking Kitchen and Bakery.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, central heating, ceiling fans, free WiFi, 2 flat-screen Smart TVs, DVD player, Xbox, pool table, board games, books, dartboard, gas fireplace, piano, complimentary toiletries and coffee, jetted tub, hair dryer, crib, furnished deck, outdoor dining area, covered porch, large private yard, 2 garage parking spaces, 5 driveway parking spaces, and more!
- Serene Pinetop location amidst the Apache-Sitgreaves National Forest - Enjoy easy access to golf, skiing, hiking, ATV trails, fishing, casino, restaurants, shopping and more!
- Closest Commercial Airport: Show Low Regional Airport - 3150 Airport Loop Road, Show Low, AZ 85901, (~ 11 miles / 19 minutes away)
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $50 per stay fee (cats and dogs only)
- Any additional cleaning fees above and beyond the $190 cleaning fee will be post charged to the guest
- Events, parties and large gatherings allowed with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Must be at least 23 years old to book
- The maximum occupancy for this property is flexible. Please reach out with requests
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in