*Please note there is another vacation rental unit on the premises & the homeowner lives on-site*
*Discounts offered for military, law enforcement & first responders. Please contact homeowner if you qualify*
Nestled on 36 acres with Kiamichi Mountain views, this vacation rental studio is the perfect destination for 4 guests escaping the hustle and bustle of everyday life! Enjoy barbecues on the deck, roast marshmallows under the stars, or stroll down to the pond to fish for the night’s feast!
*20% discount offered throughout February. Please reach out for further details*
Studio: Queen Bed, Full Pullout Bed
This cozy mountain cabin is the perfect place for a Oklahoma retreat filled with rest and relaxation! Marvel at the acres of private land and remarkable mountains views as you pull up to this charming home-away-from-home.
If you’re not ready to head inside, simply relax on the deck’s bench swing. The yard also features a fire pit, charcoal grill, bocce ball set, croquet, and horse shoes - perfect for entertaining yourself in the fresh air!
Just a short stroll away, you’ll find a small pond where you can fish for the night’s dinner or search for crawdads. If you’d rather embark on an adventure, plenty of hiking trails lead away from the expansive property.
Inside, you’ll be gifted with rustic furnishings, southwestern-style decor, and all the comforts of home! If you’re in need of revitalization after a busy day of hiking through the area, whip up a tasty snack in the well-equipped kitchenette and then settle down on the comfy couch to catch some shows on the flat-screen satellite TV.
Come nighttime, you and your loved one can cuddle up on the home’s plush queen bed. An additional guest can make good use of the full-sized pullout bed for a peaceful night of rest.
This Talihina location is perfect for all outdoor enthusiasts! With Talimena State Park just 24 minutes away, your days of hiking, riding through ATV trails, or simply enjoying a romantic picnic are right at your fingertips!
Lake Sardis is just 30 minutes away, so if the property’s small fishing pond isn’t enough for you, head over to this lake and fish for a prized trout.
The Talimena National Scenic Byway starts in Talihina and goes all the way to Mena, Arkansas, if you’re up for the drive. Explore the golden valleys of the majestic route and discover historical towns along the way!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities included a well-equipped kitchenette, window heating, air conditioning, ceiling fans, flat-screen satellite TV, hair dryer, furnished deck, charcoal grill, fire pit (wood provided), bocce ball, croquet, horseshoe pit, 2 driveway parking spaces, and more!
- Serene Talihina location - Enjoy easy access to hiking, fishing, ATV trails, restaurants, shops, and so much more! 24 minutes from Talimena State Park!
- Nearest Regional Airport: Fort Smith Regional Airport ( ~ 77.5 miles away)
- Nearest International Airport: Tulsa International Airport ( ~ 153 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- 20% discount offered throughout February. Please reach out for further details
- Please note that there is another vacation rental unit on the premises, with some shared outdoor amenities, and the homeowner lives on-site, in a completely separate unit
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in