** Please note that there is another vacation rental unit on the premises and the homeowner lives on-site, in a completely separate unit **
**Discounts are offered for military, law enforcement and first responders. Please contact the homeowner if you qualify**
This rustic 1-bathroom Talihina vacation rental studio, nestled on 36 acres with majestic views of the Kiamichi Mountains, is ready to host 2 guests for a romantic getaway! Enjoy a deck, fire pit, charcoal grill, and small fishing pond!
-- THE PROPERTY --
*20% discount offered throughout February. Please reach out for further details*
Studio: Queen Bed
This cozy cabin truly allows you to escape the hustle and bustle of everyday life. As soon as you arrive, you’ll be entranced by the area’s peace and quiet, as well as the remarkable mountain views.
Once you’ve unpacked, throw on your walking shoes and take a stroll down to the nearby fishing pond. While the fisherman hunts for dinner, continue on to explore the rest of the 36 acres!
If fishing was a success, head back to the house and whip up a zesty seafood dinner out on the charcoal grill. Once the sun has completely set, gather around the fire pit to keep warm and admire the starry night sky.
When you’re ready to head inside, the home’s cozy interior offers fishing-themed decor and rustic hardwood floors. Cuddle up with your loved one on the queen bed to rest up for another exciting day to come!
In the mornings, you’ll have everything you need to whip up breakfast in the well-equipped kitchenette. Once your coffee is brewed, step out to the deck and breathe in the fresh morning air!
-- THE LOCATION --
For a taste of the area’s beauty, take a day to explore the Talimena National Scenic Byway, which starts in Talihina and ends in Mena, Arkansas. Golden valleys, mountain peaks, and historical towns are just some of the treasures you’ll find along the way.
Fishermen rejoice, as you’ll find plenty of places to stroll around this property. Drive just 30 minutes to Lake Sardis, or if you’re up for an hour drive, you’ll find prime fishing as well as hiking at Robbers Cave State Park.
When you tire of cooking, an abundance of delicious restaurants surround this property. Enjoy gourmet hot dogs at Garage Dogs, check out the renowned steakhouse at Rock House Restaurant, or diner style food at Pam's Hateful Hussy diner.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities included a well-equipped kitchenette, window heating, air conditioning, ceiling fans, flat-screen satellite TV, hair dryer, furnished deck, charcoal grill, fire pit (wood provided), bocce ball, croquet, horseshoe pit, 2 driveway parking spaces, and more!
- Beautiful Talihina location - Enjoy easy access to hiking, fishing, swimming, scenic drive, restaurants, shopping, and more! Just 30 minutes to Lake Sardis!
- Nearest Regional Airport: Fort Smith Regional Airport ( ~ 77.5 miles away)
- Nearest International Airport: Tulsa International Airport ( ~ 153 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- 20% discount offered throughout February. Please reach out for further details
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please note that there is another vacation rental unit on the premises, with some shared outdoor amenities, and the homeowner lives on-site, in a completely separate unit
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in