Located only 15 minutes from Disney, in a quiet residential neighborhood, this 5-bedroom, 3-bathroom Clermont vacation rental house is the perfect family retreat! Ten guests can spread out amongst 1,640 square feet of warm, modern living space and enjoy the vaulted ceilings, open-concept layout and covered patio and pool. With easy access to major Florida highways, you'll find yourself in Ocala, Daytona Beach, St. Augustine, or Tampa in no time!
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Master Bedroom 2: King Bed | Bedroom 3: 2 Twin Beds | Bedroom 4: 2 Twin Beds | Bedroom 5: 2 Twin Beds
Pull into the driveway of this 1-story house, which offers off-street parking for 2 vehicles, and admire the manicured landscaping. As you enter the front door, you’ll be greeted by an open floor plan that encompasses the the living room, kitchen, and dining area.
Make yourself comfortable on either sofa in the living room and watch a movie on the flat-screen cable TV, featuring a DVD player.
The fully equipped kitchen, which is adjacent to the living room, has everything you’ll need to cook at home. Choose between the dining table, the breakfast bar or the outdoor table when you’re ready to savor your creations.
With a covered pool, which can be heated for an additional fee, and a game room, you and your travel companions will surely never get bored.
The home’s location further enhances the property. Just 15 minutes away, you’ll find Disney World and Disney Springs, and just 30 minutes away, you’ll discover SeaWorld and Universal Studios.
Clermont offers great shopping and dining when you prefer to avoid the crowds in Orlando. Try out The Crooked Spoon for a juicy burger or flavorful duck confit.
If you’re interested in exploring surrounding towns and cities, easily hop on one of the major highways, like US192, US27 or I-4, and explore places like Ocala, Daytona Beach, St. Augustine or Tampa.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, 5 flat-screen cable TVs, 2 DVD players, free WiFi, private pool (option to heat w/ fee), pool table, air hockey table, and more!
- Fantastic Clermont location - Easy access to Disney World, Disney Springs, SeaWorld, Universal Studios, restaurants, shops, bars, live entertainment, and more!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Orlando International Airport - 1 Jeff Fuqua Blvd, Orlando, FL 32827, (~36 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in