|Space||1,668 sq. ft.|
|Minimum Stay||1 - 2 nights|
Thanks for previewing our property- A Winning Combination of Quality, Quietness, Location, and Price!
Situated on Ave Gonzalez Suarez, this Terrific Apartment is located in arguably the Best and Most Desirable Neighborhood in the City of Quito, in a Top Notch Building with Gym, Pool, Jacuz, Sauna, and Steam Room!
Upscale Neighborhood, near fine restaurants, coffee shops, pharmacies, banks, flower shops, ice cream parlors, mini marts, grocery market, etc.
Pack Light, You have a Large Capacity Washer and Dryer.
Need to call home? Free phone calls to USA, Canada, Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands.
Arriving on a late flight? Have to clear customs and immigration and not sure when you'll get home? No problem, I can accommodate your arrival as late as necessary. I can also assist in arranging airport transportation (to and from), as well as day trips with knowledgeable and trusted drivers w/vans.
- Brand new & spacious apartment- 1,668 sq. ft. (155 m²).
- Private Balconies (direct access from the master bedroom, kitchen and living room – 205 sq. ft. (19 m²).
- 2 Assigned Underground Parking Spots (side by side).
- Building offers 24 Hour Security - includes onsite security guards, security cameras throughout the building, and card-controlled entrances and elevators.
- Free Broadband Wireless Internet.
- Free phone calls to USA and Canada.
- Cable TV available in the master bedroom and in the Family/TV room.
- Safe Box for your valuables.
- Beds: 1 King, 2 Queens, 2 Twin Size Sofa bed (sleeps up to 7 guests).
- Modern and fully equipped kitchen with granite counters and breakfast table. And with all the dinnerware, cookware, and silverware you will need, plus small and large appliances like fridge, dishwasher, etc. We provide paper towels, napkins, sugar, salt, pepper, coffee and tea.
- Bath towels are plentiful and we provide toilet paper, liquid and bar soap in each of the four bathrooms, plus hair dryers in two of them.
- Access to the gym, sauna and steam room located on the 5th floor.
- Enjoy the outdoor heated pool and 2 Jacuzzi hot tubs located on the 5th floor. Here you can kick back and relax while enjoying best view of the city and of the mountains.
-We are happy to provide tourist information and
recommendations. Just ask us.
We can also assist in arranging airport transfers, as well as day trips.
-For a small fee plus the cost of groceries, we can stock up on some food for you. Just tell us what you need and you'll have them at your arrival.
Long term renters welcome!
Quito has been recognized as the leading tourist destination in South America at the World Travel Awards in 2013, considered the Oscars of Tourism! Come and see what this beautiful capital city has to offer.
Nearest Airport: Mariscal Sucre International Airport located just 15 miles from Quito.
Whether you are traveling for pleasure or business, or simply passing through Quito for a few days before embarking on a tour at the world-renowned Galapagos Islands, this elegantly appointed unit is by far one of the best apartments to rent in Quito. Located in one of the finest high-rise buildings in Quito, Edificio Aldrovandi Plaza is situated in the upscale northern part of town where it is quiet, safe, and chic. This brand new apartment has everything you will need and want to make your experience in Quito comfortable, unique and memorable.
Beyond the excellent LOCATION, what else makes this apartment exclusive?
- Nice Views of the Beautiful Panecillo-Bread Loaf Hill.
- Banks, Restaurants, Mini Markets, Bakeries, and Coffee Shops within walking distance.
- Fully furnished with charming and fine furniture.
- Private balconies.
- All bedrooms have plenty of closet space.
- High Speed Wi-Fi Internet
- Cable TV (LED TV in the master bedroom and in the small TV family room).
- Blu ray and DVD Player.
- Stereo System.
- Roman Blinds throughout the apartment (double blinds in the bedrooms to block out the sun).
- Fully Equipped Kitchen w/dishwasher & coffee table.
- Separate dining area with six chairs
- Granite counter tops in the kitchen and bathrooms.
- Porcelain tile flooring (except in bedrooms: carpet).
- Separate room where you’ll find a Washer, Dryer, Sink, Iron and Ironing Board.
- Plenty of towels and linens.
Building Amenities include:
- Gym equipped with 2 treadmills, weights and a
- Sauna and Steam Room.
- Outdoor Heated Pool and 2 Jacuzzi Hot Tubs. (enjoy the view of the city and mountains from here).
- 24 Hour Security - includes onsite security guards, security cameras throughout the building, and card-controlled entrances and elevators.
- Underground Parking (2 assigned side by side spots) plus a visitors underground parking area.
- Plenty of street parking.
What is near the apartment?
- Pizzeria- Restaurant El Hornero and Sweet And Coffee (just across the street from your apartment building),
- 2 convenient mini-markets that offer groceries, fresh fruit, flowers, etc. (located less than half a block away).
-Juan Valdez Café and El Español (less than half a block from your apartment building).
- Cyrano Bakery & Gelato Corfu (located a block away).
- Hotel Quito (4 blocks away).
- The American Ambassador’s Residence (5 blocks away).
- The biggest and best supermarket: SUPERMAXI
(located on the same street approximately 9 blocks away).
- ATM Machine (1 block away).
- Marriott Hotel, El Jardin Shopping Mall, the beautiful La Carolina Park (3 minutes via taxi)
- The posh Swissôtel and the stylish Plaza Foch where you’ll find great restaurants, bars/pubs, internet cafes, bookstores and art galleries (a few minutes via taxi).
- Visit Quito’s historic Colonial Centre which was
declared a world heritage site by UNESCO and explore its remarkable churches, plazas, museums, restaurants/cafes and cobblestone streets ($7 via taxi).
*NOTE: Quito now offers a new tour via a large double deck bus (hop on hop off) that runs a three-hour route through Quito making eleven stops at some of the principal attractions of the city between Naciones Unidas Boulevard (La Carolina Park) and Panecillo hillside.
Sergio was born and raised in Ecuador and his wife, Nelly is originally from Ponce, Puerto Rico. They met and got married in Southern California and soon after their son, David was born, they moved to Quito. They spent the next few years running a restaurant business and simply enjoying the South American way of life. Shortly after their daughter, Veronica was born they decided it was time to move back to Los Angeles, California where they’ve lived for over 35 years. Ecuador, however, has been and continues to be one of their favorite places to vacation. With each visit, they’ve had the pleasure of spending time with relatives and have had many opportunities to explore this beautiful and distinctive country. It truly is a home away from home for this close-knit family.
Sergio Eguiguren purchased this condo in 2013
While Quito has become a flourishing and thriving commercial city, it remains unique in that it continues to highlight its colonial beauty, culture and traditions while at the same time exhibiting an exciting and contemporary way of life. It’s where the colonial skyline of Old Town Quito and the Andean valley surrounded by volcanic peaks serves as the background of the modern high-rise buildings. It’s the best of both worlds.
They fell in love with this apartment from the moment they stepped foot into it. They decided to invest in this property not only because of its location and wonderful amenities, but because the view of the city capital and the stunning Andean mountains are simply breathtaking, inspiring and calming. There’s really nothing like it.
The apartment itself offers everything a modern traveler might need and the building is perfectly located in a quiet and lovely part of town. And as a bonus, you have access to the gym, the outdoor heated pool and Jacuzzis, and the building has 24 Hour Security which includes building security guard, security cameras throughout the building, and card-controlled entrances.
Thank you Sergio and Carmen for providing this wonderful apartment My family and I truly enjoyed the spacious kitchen which was fully equipped, 3 fantastic bedrooms and 4 bathrooms, and amazing views. Everything was first class not to mention the exclusive neighborhood where we found great restaurants and cafes. We just loved this elegant home. We also enjoyed the pool, jacuzzis, sauna, gym, etc.
Thank you, we shall be back!
We are almost half way through our six-month stay in Sergio's apartment and so we thought we would write a review so that there is a current review on the website. The place is fantastic and Sergio and his sister Carmen could not be nicer or more helpful. The location is perfect as Gonzalez Suarez has many shops and restaurants. It is also very convenient to all parts of the city. The description of the apartment is completely accurate. We love the three nice bedrooms and the 3 ½ bathrooms. The living room and dining room are open and beautiful. Our son uses the den often. The kitchen and dinette are well appointed. We love sitting on the deck and looking out over the city. We use the gym every day and the pool and hot tubs are awesome after a day exploring Quito or hiking. As to Sergio and Carmen, they could not have been more helpful to us as we adjusted to living in Quito. They have great recommendations and advice to offer and they are always responsive to us when a question arises. All in all, we could not be happier with the apartment. It is perfect!!! Kurt, Robert, Sam and Mabel
The owners Sergio and his sister, Carmen, were very easy to work with and responded promptly to questions. Their apartment is very modern and comfortable in a gated building with security. The apartment is in a trendy part of town and is relatively convenient to sites, but like most big cities, there is lots of traffic around! We enjoyed our stay very much.
My husband and I and our two children (ages 6 and 2) just returned from our second awesome stay in Sergio's apartment. We just love it and plan to stay here on our future trips to Quito. The apartment has everything you need to feel at home. We especially love the heated pool and hot tubs with the gorgeous views of the city. The kitchen is well equipped, the washer, dryer and dishwasher are all great to have. It has a nice floor plan and is spread out enough, so sleeping/napping children are far enough from the living area. The internet and US phone line make it easy to stay connected. Thank you for opening your home to us again, Sergio. We look forward to our future stays!
Very clean with great views of the city. Higher end Quito, so the dining options are a bit more $$ but still cheaper than we experience in the US. Sergio is wonderful. He was always available and even popped up to check-in on us as we had a friend with us that was ill.
I hope to come back to Quito and would love to stay here again! Thanks Sergio for everything!
Great place to stay! Can't wait to returned! Highly recommend for families! The owner as well as Carmen are of great help! A must for Quito!
We loved the condo. Great view, pool, Jacuzzi. The owner was very helpful with bookings and any other questions that came along. Would definitely recommend this condo!
Middle of the World/Mitad Del Mundo (Latitude 0º); El Panecillo – Volcanic hill that sits approximately 9,895 Ft (3,016 M) above sea level and provides the most incredible view of the city of Quito; Itchimbía Cultural Center and Park; Iglesia de la Compañia de Jesus located in Old Town Quito, is a stunning baroque church regarded by many as the most beautiful in the Americas; The Teleférico - The world's second-highest cable car will whisk passengers up to the summit of the Pichincha Volcano (about 12,000 feet up) on the western edge of the city; Metropolitan Park – Enjoy 1400 acres of this eucalyptus forest which includes numerous sculptures, walking & biking trails and picnic areas; Botanical Gardens (El Jardín Botánico) is located on the southwest side of Parque La Carolina (Carolina Park) and it's a great escape from the city. It highlights Ecuador's ecosystems which represents a wide variety of flora; Museo Guayasamin - A museum which houses the collection of Ecuador's most renowned contemporary artist, Oswaldo Guayasamin; Calle de la Ronda is a unique street in Old Town Quito which was restored and transformed into a romantic cobbled street just off the Plaza Santo Domingo; Atahualpa Stadium – Where professional soccer games are played; Plaza Foch where you’ll find great restaurants, bars/pubs, internet cafes, bookstores and art galleries; Quito’s historic colonial Centre which was declared a world heritage site by UNESCO. Here, you can its many churches, plazas, museums, restaurants/cafes and cobblestone streets.
*NOTE: Quito now offers a new tour via a large double decker bus (hop on hop off) that runs a three-hour route through Quito making eleven stops at some of the principal attractions of the city between Naciones Unidas Boulevard (La Carolina Park) and the Panecillo hillside.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
1 Dec 2017 - 1 Jan 2018
2 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
1 night minimum stay
|Notes: Rates are based on 5 guests; add A$24 per night, per additional guest|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||A$265.3|
If you have a question over rates, please email or call owner.
Rates are based on 5 guests; add $15 per night, per additional guest.
Read your Rental Agreement regarding this property's cancellation policy.