Leave reality behind and come enjoy our newly redecorated vacation home! This non-smoking 3BR/2BA townhome sits in a perfect location. Just a short walk across the street and you're on the beach! When you get tired of the beach, you can jump into the private pool and relax.
• Upgraded kitchen with all new appliances. Equipped for cooking large or small meals.
• New air conditioning/heating unit.
• Brand new queen beds and Bunk Bed with a pull out trundle
• Secure Internet Wi-Fi included
• 42'' flat screen LCD TV with a DVD player in the family room.
• Cable TV in all 3 bedrooms.
• Outdoor grill is available for your convenience.
• In-unit washer/dryer.
• Outdoor shower.
When you want to take a break from the beach, there are many other options nearby to experience. You are only minutes away from the Fort Fisher Historical Park and Aquarium in Kure Beach. You can also take the ferry from Fort Fisher over to Southport for shopping, dining and a stroll through the quaint waterfront downtown area. Just a short drive away is the historic downtown and riverfront area of Wilmington. Here you will find cobblestone streets filled with a variety of shops and restaurants. One of the most interesting sites to visit and the pride and joy of Wilmington is the USS North Carolina - the World War II battleship that played an integral role in the Pacific Theatre.
Come visit and do as much as you want or as little as you want. It's all up to you!