Deemed the ‘Pineapple Capital of the World,’ Jensen Beach fully embodies this hallmark of hospitality. See for yourself how this charming coastal town lives up to its name from this 2-bed, 2-bath vacation rental villa, situated 4 miles to the beach and 2 miles to downtown. With a private hot tub and over 1,000 square feet, this home can host 4 with room for 1 more for a relaxing retreat along Florida’s Treasure Coast!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: Double Bed | Bedroom 2: Double Bed | Living Room: Couch (Not a Pullout)
Blue skies and a lush lawn set the scene for this ground-level unit in Jensen Beach. Step into your private, screened-in porch where you’ll be greeted by traditional terracotta tiles and tropical furnishings. Feel free to unwind in the hot tub or head inside to veg out in front of the flat-screen TV.
The interior is tastefully decorated with vintage furnishings and eclectic collectables displayed throughout. There’s even a wall lined with instruments, giving the space a truly unique character!
Pack up a picnic for the beach in the fully equipped kitchen or take a seat at the breakfast bar to enjoy lunch at home. For your more formal meals, the glass-topped dining table offers seating for 4 beneath an elegant chandelier.
When you’re in need of some down time, both bedrooms provide plenty of peace and privacy along with double-sized beds and ample closet storage.
Rise and shine with a cup of coffee around the patio table on the porch, or treat your group to a waterside brunch at Mulligan’s Beach House - a quick 2-mile drive away!
-- THE LOCATION --
Coastal adventures abound in this prime location only 4 miles from the beach! Head out to the shore to comb for shells, try your hand at fishing or take a guided boat tour. For the more adventurous in your crew, there are even opportunities for scuba diving and snorkeling.
When you need a break from the beach, you’ll find a plethora of golf courses nearby, along with a tennis club for those who prefer the court over the links.
No trip to Jensen Beach would be complete without a shopping spree as the area plays host to numerous specialty shops and unique boutiques. Browse Treasure Coast Square before taking your group out for a delectable seafood feast at Conchy Joe’s Seafood or the Dolphin Bar and Shrimp House!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, flat-screen TV, free WiFi, vintage furnishings, screened-in porch, private hot tub, outdoor furniture and more
- Peaceful Jensen Beach location - Situated in a quiet neighborhood only a short drive from the beach and downtown!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Palm Beach International Airport - 1000 James L Turnage Blvd, West Palm Beach, FL 33415 (~45 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Pets allowed with prior approval (breed restrictions apply. Please contact Evolve for more information)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note the property is not suitable for children
- Must be at least 30 years old to book
- Note that 4 guests can sleep comfortably in the bedrooms, but the addition of 1 guest on the couch is permitted (please inquire with Evolve)
- No motorcycles, large trucks, work trucks, boats, or trailers allowed to be parked on site
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in