Two Bedroom attached guest suite
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Pool is not fenced, 1 guest room has direct accessPool is not fenced, 1 guest room has direct access
No pets - Please do not try to sneak your pet into our home.Please do not try to sneak your pet into our home.
No parties/events - Be sensitive to our neighbors, no loud music.Be sensitive to our neighbors, no loud music.
No smoking - A designated outside smoking area is provided.A designated outside smoking area is provided.
Max guests: 4
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
- The pool and hot tub are available from 8:00 am to 9:00 pm. Please allow around an hour for the in-ground hot tub to heat up. (Upon request)
- $200 fee if we determine that you have been smoking or vaping in our home. We have other guests that are sensitive to odors/scents.
- Please make sure you identify the correct number of guests spending the night. We do monitor our occupancy limits.
Cleaned with disinfectant
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
About Rachel Waterbury
I love the hospitality industry. Previously owned and operated a Victorian B&B in Iowa for 15 years before moving to Arizona. Currently working full time. I'm married with 3 daughters. One is still at home. I have two lap dogs named Pico and Taqui.
Rachel Waterbury purchased this Guest House in 2015
What makes this Guest House unique
This property is centrally located within Sierra Vista and only minutes from Fort Huachuca which is great for those visiting their military family stationed here. It is located close to many outdoor hiking opportunities as well as some famous site seeing possibilities like Tombstone.