|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
- Spacious living room and dining room
- Modern kitchen
- Comfortable TV room
- Separate utility room
- New furniture
- Large, United States-style washer & dryer
- Full complement of kitchen appliances
- All TVs are large flat screens
- Large balcony with sofa and table + chairs for sunrise breakfasts and romantic sunsets
- Three full bathrooms, one with tub, two w/ showers
- Powder room
- Master bedroom has a full ocean view
- Ample closet space
- iPod/radio speaker system
- All rooms tastefully furnished with new leather and wood furniture
- 18 story building
- Adjacent to large, well-manicured park that runs north and south along the coast and is frequented by families, walkers and joggers
- A wide and comfortable footpath along the bluff makes strolling the coast easy. Directly in front of the apartment steps lead down to the beach with surfing, fishing, other sports.
- An up-to-date list will be provided upon your arrival with highly-recommended restaurants for breakfast, lunch and dinner at all price-points
- Onsite Gym/Fitness Center
- 24/7 security; controlled access
- Enjoy a pristine Pacific breeze that has traveled 10,000 miles before it enters our apartment!
Emerson & Cecilia Hankamer currently reside in Houston, TX, but Cecilia is a native of Lima. They spend two months per year in Peru and are happy to share their knowledge of Lima and Peru with customers to ensure their stay is the best possible.
To see 30+ reviews from guests who have stayed at our other property, visit vrbo# 232560.
Owner/property manager purchased this condo in 2013
Construction of this condo was completed in August, 2013, making it the newest and most modern facility in Miraflores. The large balcony and expansive oceanview make it unique. We take pride in providing great service and an exceptional experience to all renters.
Location, location, location--and a great balcony with a fantstic 180 degree oceanview.
This was our second time staying in this beautiful apartment that has a magnificent view of the Pacific. Cici, the owner takes excellent care of the property and is very quick to respond to any issues that may arise. It is right across the street from a beautiful park. The doormen are very helpful and friendly.
Great and very comfortable place to relax and enjoy both views; ocean and city view. As much as I always ask for an Air Conditioning environment, it was not needed due to the great breeze generated by the ocean... The place its absolutely beautiful and spacious. Great amenities to feel very much at home. We will continue to rent from the owner; she is very nice to work with!
The condo is very spacious with a spectacular view of the coastline. The condo is kept in mint condition. This is a five star location. It is close to the shopping areas and grocery store.
The owner is super easy to work with.
I will definitely rent again from Ceci
Estuve acompañando a mis familiares que alquilaron este precioso apartamento para sus vacaciones durante un mes. Es sencillamente fabuloso!! Nos hemos sentido como en casa, pero con todo el lujo y confort que solo se puede encontrar en el apartamento de Ceci.
Nos fue muy fácil comunicarnos con Ceci, siempre presta a responder nuestras dudas y ayudarnos.
El apartamento esta muy bien ubicado si viajan con niños, pues tiene un parque enorme al frente para entretenerlos, canchas de tenis a pocos metros y una bajada hasta la playa por escalones. Esta a menos de 2 km de la zona comercial de Miraflores.
La vista es insuperable!!!
En cuanto al Apartamento, las habitaciones son amplias, las camas también. La sala es inmensa, con un comedor para 8 personas y otro para 4 en la cocina. La cocina esta equipada con todo lo que se necesitar y esta en muy buen estado.
El único inconveniente que tuvimos fue con el ascensor que fallaba con frecuencia, en cuyo caso usábamos el de servicio que es mas pequeño. Entiendo que es un problema que se escapa de las manos de Ceci, ojala la administración pueda resolverlo pronto.
En definitiva, es el mejor lugar donde mis familiares y yo hemos estado alguna vez, por ello lo recomendamos 105% y estaremos muy gustosos de regresar de nuevo.
This apartment is an incredible find in Miraflores. Spacious, comfortable, clean and the best view in town. My family enjoyed this apartment so much, we did not want to leave! I highly recommend this property.
Adjacent to large park (Maria Reiche), 100 yards from skateboard and BMX park, near to stairs to beach, fronts sidewalk that runs length of Miraflores oceanview park system which great for jogging, walking and biking, short walk to oceanview restaurants and cafes.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
$180/nt. Refund at 60 days, -$200 fee.
$500 refundable security deposit.
$35 cleaning fee for up to 3 days.
Payment: Visa/Mcard, wire txfr, check or paypal.
We offer transportation (one way) from the airport to the apartment in a
Landcruiser 2010 for an additional of $50.00.
Rental agreement is required. Check out at noon. Late check out by 9pm for $85.
Maximum of 6 guests.