Lovely 3 bedroom, 3 bath home on Bend's west side. Sunny south facing front yard. Walking distance to almost everything! One block to river access, half block to Good Life Brewing and Backporch Coffee, and 3 blocks to Galveston eateries.
Private outdoor patio with gas grill, shaded hammock area, sunny front porch, and beautifully landscaped, fully fenced yard.
For more info and photos please visit www.albanybungalow.com
Well equipped kitchen for the cook including two ovens and 5 burner Dacor downdraft cooktop. Main living area with comfy furniture, flat screen TV, cable, DVD and streaming capabilities. Large dining room table seats 8.
Downstairs bedroom with King bed and full bathroom.
Upstairs Master retreat with King bed, Jacuzzi tub, flat screen TV and large walk-in closet. 3rd bedroom with Queen bed and full bathroom.
Loft area with TV and eurolounger offering the possibility of two to sleep in loft area. Kids will enjoy watching TV on the bean bags in the loft! Loft area is open to the downstairs so we recommend it more for a place for kids to sleep--there is probably not enough privacy for adults.
Two-car attached garage available for parking as well as easy gear storage for bikes, skis, boards, floating toys, etc.
We want to be good neighbors--all guests must comply with the City of Bend's Good Neighbor Guidelines.
Short Term Rental Operating License Good Neighbor Guidelines
The Good Neighbor Guidelines (GNG) were created to educate Short Term Rental (STR) owners and tenants/guests on the importance of being a good neighbor. Welcome neighbors! Be nice, you’re in Bend!
1. 24-Hour Contact Information. If at any time you have concerns about your stay or in regards to your neighbors, please call the 24-hour contact number listed in the rental lease agreement or posted in the unit. In the event of an emergency, please call 911.
2. General Respect for Neighbors. Be friendly, courteous, and treat your neighbors like you want to be treated. Respect your neighbors and their property.
3. Noise. Be considerate of the neighborhood and your neighbor’s right to the quiet enjoyment of their home and property, especially after 10 p.m.
4. Maintenance of Property. Be sure to pick up after yourself and keep the property clean, presentable and free of trash.
5. Garbage Disposal. Place trash and recycling containers at the appropriate place and time for pickup. Return trash and recycling containers to the designated location within 12 hours after pickup. Cigarette butts should be properly extinguished and disposed of in the garbage.
6. Parking & Traffic Safety. Refer to the parking diagram posted in the unit and park on-site whenever possible. Do not park on lawns or in a manner which blocks driveways, sidewalks, alleys or mailboxes. Drive slowly through neighborhoods and watch for pedestrians and children playing.
7. Pets (if allowed). Promptly clean-up after your pets. Prevent excessive and prolonged barking, and keep pets from roaming the neighborhood. Control aggressive pets, and be sure to abide by the local leash laws. Store pet food indoors and in a secure container to reduce the likelihood of unwanted pest problems.
8. Tenant/Guest Responsibility. Approved guests and visitors are expected to follow the Good Neighbor Guidelines. Be sure to read your rental agreement for additional terms and restrictions which may include consequences for violating the Good