Condo, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, (Sleeps 6)
King size beds (1) Master, Queen size Beds (1) Guest room, Twin or Single Beds (1) Guest room, Baby Cribs (1) Available as rental
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Onsite kid's programOnsite kid's program
No pets - Sorry. My dog does not like this rule either. Sorry. My dog does not like this rule either.
No events - Have a good time but please nothing loudHave a good time but please nothing loud
No smoking - No smoking in the unit or on the lanai pleaseNo smoking in the unit or on the lanai please
Max guests: 6
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- Booking traveler must provide valid ID and guest list(name and age) Partial weeks are available Sept/Oct/Dec Rentals must fall between Saturdays
- Be aware if you are looking for a wild, party place, Sanibel and especially Pointe Santo might not be a good fit.
- It is the renter's responsibility to report any/all issues that may cause injury, or deter from their enjoyment of the unit in order to correct them.
About Keith Keith Asef
Margie and I have vacationed at many beaches since we were first married. As our family grew we began to look for a wholesome and natural environment to enjoy with the children. We were also looking for a place that offered rest away from traffic and noise, but enough activity to have plenty of fun. It wasn't long until we found Sanibel. The island is a place with everything or nothing to do. It's your choice. After renting for seven years we decided to take the plunge and buy a place of our own. Our primary goal was to deliver quality that replicated a fine hotel. In addition, we wanted to offer a value that would encourage our guests to return year after year. Twenty one years later we are still sticking to our original charter. We are certain if you stay at our Island Retreat once you will be back!
Keith Keith Asef purchased this condo in 1999
Why Keith Keith Asef chose Sanibel
We have chosen Sanibel Island as our home away from home because of it's casual elegance, and year round appeal. In the winter the weather is warm and mild. In the summer the tropical breezes, occasional afternoon showers, and warm gulf waters soothes your soul. Spring and Fall are the best kept secret. Low rates, small crowds and some of the most pleasant weather helps you relax, enjoy, and maybe stay two weeks rather than just one. Pointe Santo's grounds are well maintained by a professional and friendly onsite staff.
What makes this condo unique
Seasonal & multiple week discounts Free wireless internet Fabulous view of the Gulf and lagoon On Sanibel you will find: 250 Kinds of Shells 230 Kinds of Birds 50 Kinds of Fish 22 Miles of Bike Paths 15 Miles of Beach Oh yes, None, Nada, No Traffic Lights!