Escape to The Cape at this charming vacation rental studio condo in Dennis Port! With enough space to comfortably sleep 4, this quaint Delray Beach Club condo boasts updated appliances, all of the home essentials, and the ideal location to experience some of the best beaches in Cape Cod. Walk less than a block to Glendon Beach for a day of fun in the sun. Return to the comforts of your condo each night to grill your dinner, take a dip in the pool, or simply relax on the private back patio!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Studio: Queen Bed with Pillowtop Mattress, Full Futon
Freshly painted and decorated in beach décor, this cozy studio reminds you that you're on Cape Cod beach getaway as soon as you step inside. Open up the sliding glass door to feel the fresh ocean air or simply enjoy the sunshine that shines through the condo that creates a relaxing ambiance.
The studio condo is situated in a one level building and offers a cozy, relaxed vacation retreat. With no units in front or behind, you'll have total privacy as you sit outside on the patio as you delight in pleasant Cape Cod evenings. Enjoy your morning coffee or evening cocktail as you listen to the sounds of the ocean and relax while sitting on the comfortable patio furniture.
There are many fantastic dining establishments within walking distance of the property. But, there's no need to travel far when hunger strikes. Whip up your favorite meals in the well-equipped kitchen or make a barbeque dinner using the community gas grill. The kitchen has new appliances and utensils, making meal prep a breeze!
After a day of fun in the sun or exploring The Cape, you're to sleep well on the new queen-sized bed or full-sized futon. Turn on the flat-screen TV and drift off while watching your favorite shows or a calming movie.
** Please remember to bring your own linens and towels for your stay at this vacation rental **
-- THE LOCATION --
A dedicated parking space adds convenience to come and go as you please, but the unit is within a half block of Glendon Beach and just a bit farther from Haigis Beach. You can also hop in your car for a short drive to other renowned beaches in the Dennis Port area including Mayflower, Constitution beaches. This condo is in the perfect location to visit all of The Cape's pristine beaches.
When you're not at the beach, take the kids to The Cape Codder Water Park! This 30,000-square-foot indoor/outdoor water park provided hours and hours of fun for the whole family.
Spend the day exploring some of the local nature preserves around the studio. Some great choices not far from the property include Swan River, Plashes Conservation Land, and the Sea View Park Recreation Area!
Dennis Port is Mid-Cape, making it ideal for your daily excursions. Take a day to visit some of The Cape's towns like Chatham, Mashpee, or Provincetown. You'll find that each village offers its own charm! You are also near the ferries that can take you to the islands of Nantucket and Martha's Vineyard.
If you're in the mood for some retail therapy, drive 9.6 miles to The Cape Cod Mall! The mall offers a variety of clothing outlets, retailers, and restaurants along with grocery stores if you need to stock up for the studio.
When you want to dine out you can walk to some of Dennis Port's favorites including the Sailing Cow, Sand Dollar, Dog House followed by dessert at the renowned Sundae School Ice Cream Shop. Beachfront fine dining at the Ocean House Restaurant is a short coastal drive away.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchen with appliances and utensils, free WiFi, new queen-sized bed, private patio with outdoor furniture, flat-screen cable TV, new curtains, air conditioning, central heating, designated parking for 1, private entrance, smoke detector, carbon monoxide detector, and much more!
- Delray Beach Club community amenities include a pool, gas grills, and picnic area
- Fantastic Dennis Port location just a half mile to Glendon Beach and close to a variety of other great beaches! Enjoy easy access to restaurants, Cape Cod Mall, and more!
- Nearest Major Airport: Boston Logan International Airport (~82 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking in the condo, on the patio, or on common property
- No pets allowed
- Guests will need to provide their own linens (queen-sized sheets for the bed, full-sized sheets for the futon, bath towels, and kitchen towels)
- Note: While this property can sleep 4, the ideal number of guests to be most comfortable is 3 adults (2 on the bed and 1 on the futon)
- One designated parking spot (no additional guest parking)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in