** Please note that there is a long-term tenant living on site, in a completely separate unit **
Enjoy a peaceful stay in the country at this 2-bed, 1-bath vacation rental home in Angelica. Boasting 1,220 square feet of tasteful living space and a large deck with views, this home is perfect for up to 6 guests seeking a revitalizing getaway. Take advantage of the hiking, equestrian, snowmobile and skiing opportunities at nearby state forests, relax at the property or explore the historic district!
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed, Twin Bed | Living Room: Couch (Not a Pullout)
Nestled on 7.5 acres of land, this beautiful semi-secluded log home offers unparalleled views of the mountains and Gillies Hill State Park. Take some time for yourself each morning sipping your coffee and taking in the scenery from the front deck.
As the rest of the group begins to wake up, retreat inside to prepare a hearty breakfast in the fully equipped gourmet kitchen. The space features stainless steel appliances, a 6-burner commercial propane stove, ample counter space and a large, locally made Amish butcher block table.
Serve meals in the breakfast nook or at the 4-person dining table next to the large bay windows. Watch deer graze in the yard or keep your eyes peeled for the occasional red fox!
For an al fresco experience, bring your plates outside to the Amish-made dining table to revel in the fresh air any time of the day.
Make your way back inside and rinse off in the shower of the full bathroom before throwing on your pajamas or sweats and lounging in the inviting living room. The area is outfitted with a wraparound leather couch, large coffee table for games or food, cathedral ceilings, a flat-screen DirectTV and electric fireplace. Let the kids play Wii before tucking them into bed.
With a queen and twin bed in the second bedroom, there is sleeping space for 3. The master bedroom also hosts a cozy queen-sized bed along with ample closet and storage space and a flat-screen DirectTV. Doze off to sleep watching your favorite shows and rest up for the day ahead.
If you’re visiting during the winter months, and love to go snowmobiling, you’re in luck! The property is surrounded by snowmobile trails just waiting to be explored. Partake in skiing or snowboarding at Swain Resort less than 20 minutes away or drive a little further to other resorts!
Aside from skiing, go hunting, fishing or antiquing in historical Angelica where you’ll discover quaint restaurants, bakeries, candy shops and the Saturday Market at the square.
Be sure to check the calendar while you’re in the area to see what events are taking place. Special activities on some weekends include a Civil War reenactment, fairs and more.
Take a break from cooking and dine at some of the local favorites such as Black-Eyed Susan’s Acoustic Cafe, The Birdsall Inn, and American House & Hotel Restaurant.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, in-unit laundry machines, 2 flat-screen DirectTVs, free WiFi, deck with views, electric fireplace, ample driveway parking and more
- Ideal Angelica location nestled on 7.5 acres of land, with easy access to the Historic District, and areas offering hiking, equestrian, snowmobile and skiing experiences
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Buffalo Niagara International Airport (~79.4 miles away from property)
- No smoking inside- Outside only
- Pet friendly with $50 per pet per stay fee
- No parties or large gatherings - smaller events or gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Please note that there is a long-term tenant living on site, in a completely separate unit
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Note that 5 guests can sleep comfortably in the bedrooms, but the addition of 1 guest on the couch (not a pullout) is permitted (please inquire with Evolve)
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Please note that 4-wheel drive or all-wheel drive is necessary in the winter months to access the property
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in