With spectacular Rocky Mountain and Lake Estes views, there’s no question whether or not you should book this newly remodeled 3-bedroom, 2.5-bathroom vacation rental apartment! Suitable for up to 8 travelers, this unit boasts 1,500 square feet and provides access to Murphy’s Resort amenities. Retreat to this unit’s private fire pit to roast s’mores after a day boating on the lake. You’ll be a mere 1 mile from downtown attractions and 15 minutes from the entrance to Rocky Mountain National Park!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom 1: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Living Room: Sleeper Sofa
Upon arrival at this beautiful Estes Park apartment, you’ll want to linger on the spacious deck to take in the views and crisp mountain air. Kids can play at the community playground just across the street for afternoon fun.
Gather the group inside to unpack or unwind on the soft leather couch in front of the flat-screen cable HD TV. Truly the focal point of the living room, the floor-to-ceiling wood-burning fireplace invites you to cozy up with a new book.
The designated chef will adore the fully equipped kitchen’s charming mountain ambiance with modern appliances. Onlookers can watch the chef in action from the built-in breakfast bar.
An intricate herringbone-patterned dining table awaits to see what meals you’ll serve. Weather permitting, dine al fresco on the 20’ x 30’ deck with a mountain ridgeline backdrop.
Designed to impress, the king master suite is complete with a flat-screen cable TV and an en-suite bathroom with a walk-in shower and built-in tub. Other travelers can rest easy in the remaining 2 queen bedrooms or on the sleeper sofa in the living room.
-- THE LOCATION --
Trails for hikers of all levels eagerly await in Rocky Mountain National Park just 15 minutes away. If you’re not sure what trail is best, stop in the Visitor Center 1 mile from this property to learn more.
After a day in sun, retreat to the property for a refreshing swim in Murphy’s Resort shared pool. Let your muscles relax with a long soak in the hot tub before starting a campfire at this apartment’s private fire pit.
A day on Lake Estes will be effortless while staying at this apartment. Easily walk to the Lake Estes Marina to rent a boat, pontoon, kayak, or canoe to explore the water at your leisure.
There’s no limit to the entertainment available in this charming mountain town. This apartment sits within a 10-minute drive of the historic Stanley Hotel, Estes Park Golf Course, Aerial Tramway, Event Complex, and other attractions!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, large viewing deck with gas grill, wood-burning fireplace, flat-screen cable HD TV, free WiFi, private fire pit, 2-car driveway parking, access to the community pool, hot tub, onsite laundry facilities, and more
- Unbeatable Estes Park location within walking distance of Lake Estes, 1 mile from downtown with shops, art galleries, & restaurants, 15 minutes from the entrance to Rocky Mountain National Park and other mountain attractions
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Denver International Airport, 8500 Peña Blvd, Denver, CO 80249, (76 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Dog friendly with $25 per dog, per night fee (max 2 allowed, no cats)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- Please note this apartment is above Murphy’s Resort management office