3 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom with screened porch and ancient shade trees
Each bedroom has natural light, all windows have mini-blinds. 2nd floor bedroom (#3)closet has large shelves as well as hanger poles.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Parents are responsible for "childproofing" Parents are responsible for "childproofing"
Pets allowed - Well Behaved dogs only, Bag the poop! Well Behaved dogs only, Bag the poop!
No parties/events - Ours is a quiet, friendly, family neighborhood.Ours is a quiet, friendly, family neighborhood.
Max guests: 6 (sleeps up to 4 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- Guests are responsible for damage caused by their dog/ children. Screened porch is not a kennel, crate when unattended, check yard fence security.
- This is our winter home, not a cookie-cutter rental. Please respect our posessions - from artwork to coathangers; advise Tiffany of any necessities.
- Long term renters MUST CLEAN or hire a service at least every 2 weeks. Ask Tiffany for information, Empty the bagless vaccuum cleaner between use.
Minimum three-day vacancy between guests’ stays
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Cleaned with disinfectant
An easy day trip to fabulous Jekyll Island to the north or to St. Augustine, FL to the south. Convenient to the Kings Bay Navy Base. So much interesting history in the area - the "Canopy Drive" in the Ft. Clinch State Park is not to be missed, and Cumberland Island National Seashore is one of the country's very special places.
Harbor Cottages, LLC, attn: Katherine Nelson
About Harbor Cottages, LLC, attn: Katherine Nelson
We have been renting our Harbor Cottage at the Chesapeake Bay for 15 years through Homeaway (#122453), and have enjoyed sharing our fabulous Chesapeake Bay with our guests. We look forward to a similar experience with our new St. Mary's Georgia home. We look forward to spending many winters in these pleasant surroundings.
Harbor Cottages, LLC, attn: Katherine Nelson purchased this House in 2017
Why Harbor Cottages, LLC, attn: Katherine Nelson chose St. Marys
We made several excursions along the south east coast, and it was love at first sight with St. Mary's, Georgia. There is a real, vibrant community; plenty of outdoor activity and stunning natural beauty.
What makes this House unique
We have quiet privacy, beautiful beaches, or active historic community - all within easy reach. Many day-trip destinations.