Elevate your retreat to Pinetop-Lakeside by staying at this spacious 5-bedroom, 3-bathroom vacation rental home! Built in 2016, this custom mountain home offers various upscale amenities, including an outdoor kitchen, private hot tub, and heated floors throughout the home and driveway. With sleeping arrangements for 16, plus easy access to the many outdoor activities of the forest, this Arizona oasis is the ultimate escape for families and friends who want to experience the best of the area!
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed, Twin-over-Twin Bunk Bed | Bedroom 4: 2 Twin-over-Full Bunk Beds | Bedroom 5 (Office): Queen Futon
Step into this marvelous manor, where you'll discover 3,700 square feet of tastefully appointed living space. The luxurious interior is outfitted with only the best, including new furniture, plush carpet in the bedrooms and living spaces, and several modern conveniences to make you feel right at home.
Constructed with Insulated Concrete Form, the home will always be the perfect temperature during your trip! The radiant floor tubes throughout the home, walkway, and driveway are sure to keep you warm in the winter - you won't even have to deal with the fuss of shoveling snow! Additionally, there are ceiling fans throughout and a Whole House Fan to bring in the breezy summer evening temperatures.
During downtime, unwind in the expansive living room boasting an L-shaped sectional sofa, pellet fireplace, and 65-inch flat-screen Smart TV, while others relax with ease in the sitting room reading a good book. For a breath of fresh air, lounge on the furnished back deck or take a leisurely stroll through the surrounding forest!
Cooking endeavors await in the fully equipped kitchen, stocked with stainless steel appliances and all your culinary necessities. With a double oven, large granite island, and electric stove that boils water faster than an electric kettle, this cooking space is an absolute dream! Neighboring the kitchen is the dining area, which includes a breakfast bar, 8-person table, and 6-person table.
Warm summer days invite you to utilize the outdoor kitchen, where the grill master of the group can show off their skills while guests watch from the bar top. The outdoor space also features patio furniture, a fire pit, and Jacuzzi that will surely be your favorite spot to end the day.
As the sun sets and eyes grow weak, take solace in the master bedroom, housing a grand king-sized bed, 2 walk-in closets, and an en-suite bathroom. Throughout the home you'll find 4 additional bedrooms, all with cozy accommodations, ample closet space, dressers, ceiling fans, and digital alarm clocks with 2 USB ultra-fast charging ports.
In the morning, freshen up in one of 3 bathrooms and take a shower with clean water from the treated system in preparation the next daily outing. Each bathroom is also stocked with towels, a hair dryer, and hand soap!
With this extraordinary estate's prime location on an acre of forest land, there's no better place to simply enjoy the surrounding scenery or spot the wildlife that often visit, such as deer and elk! When the great outdoors entice you to go on an adventure, book a horseback riding tour with Porter mountain stables, hike the numerous trails nearby, or head to Scott Reservoir for a day of boating!
Less than an hour drive will take you to Sunrise Park Resort offering mountain biking and zip lining. Wintertime invites a variety of alpine activities here as well, including skiing, snowboarding, and tubing.
If you prefer to stay in town, have a day of thrills at White Mountain Family Fun Park, home to an arcade, go-kart tracks, mini-golf, and a laser maze! On your way home, stop by Darbi's Cafe, Los Corrales, or La Vie Marketplace for a delicious bite.
The famed Hon-Dah Casino is just 9 miles from the house, making it easy to have a night out and win a few bucks! Also close by are Safeway and Walmart where you can stock up on groceries for when you cook at home.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Kitchen amenities include a 12-inch electric skillet with lid, 3-speed hand mixer, blender, all cooking and baking essentials, double ovens, electric pressure cooker (10 Qt.), induction stove top, rice cooker, a Belgian waffle maker, Bosch mixer (6.5 Qt.), and dishware
- Bedroom amenities include dressers, nightstands, ceiling fans, full-length mirrors, and digital alarm clocks with 2 USB ultra-fast charging ports
- Bathroom amenities include mirrored vanities, hair dryers, linens, and hand soap
- Outdoor amenities include 4 lawn chairs, a 4 square court, 4 stools at hightop bar, a covered outdoor kitchen, deck with 8 chairs and 3 coffee tables, firepit with 12 tree stump chairs, and a jacuzzi
- General amenities include 3 flat-screen cable TVs with Netflix, 2 DVD players, a PlayStation 2, free WiFi, board games, cards, puzzles, a massage chair, radiant floor heating, a pellet stove fireplace, treated water system, and Whole House Fan!
- Some of the amenities at Sunrise Park Resort include an airbag jump, archery course, disc golf, fly fishing clinics, scenic life rides, a tubing slide, zip line tours, ice fishing, sleigh rides, and much more!
- Peaceful Pinetop-Lakeside Location - Minutes from an array of outdoor activities, family-friendly attractions, and local restaurants!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Show Low Regional Airport -3150 Airport Loop Road, Show Low, AZ 85901(~9 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in