Penthouse on the Beach, Sleeps 6, Reef Views, Free WiFi, Xlnt Reviews
King beds: Master Bedroom (1) Queen Beds: Lagoon Room (2) & Lookout Room (1) All bedrooms have their own bathrooms.
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - under supervision, no childproofing.under supervision, no childproofing.
No pets - We are a pet allergen free rentalWe are a pet allergen free rental
Events allowed - Small, and only with owners prior approvalSmall, and only with owners prior approval
No smoking - NO SMOKINGNO SMOKING
Max guests: 6 - Six persons max including infantsSix persons max including infants
Minimum age of primary renter: 25 - Villa Natalia is in a residential complex. Villa Natalia is in a residential complex.
- Do not dive from any area of dock or palapa. water is extremely shallow.
- Music: Guests must use headphones or earbuds when outside or in common areas (e.g. Pool) Inside music levels must not carry beyond the veranda area.
- Tranquility Beach Club quiet times are from 10pm to 8 am. Please be courteous as conversation levels carry easily when on veranda.
Hosted by George ErdmanAsk a question
About George Erdman
Jody and I both traveled extensively during our childhood and teen years and those experiences shaped and defined our love of other countries and cultures. Jody, grew up in Australia then traveled into India and Egypt. Born in Texas, I grew up in a military family and spent years abroad in France, Belgium, Italy, Japan and Asia. Our love of the Caribbean began in the early 70's when traveled extensively throughout the Caribbean, Central America, Mexico, Australia, and the South Pacific. Even after visiting all of these amazing countries Belize became our family's favorite destination beginning in 1996. We've been returning here ever since. The Belizean people of this wonderfully diverse country captured our hearts and we decided to make a home for ourselves and our guests in 2011. When not in Belize we live in Healdsburg, California surrounded by the vineyards of the Dry Creek, Alexander, and Russian River Valleys of Sonoma County California.
George Erdman purchased this Apartment in 2011
Why George Erdman chose San Pedro
It's the perfect home in the perfect location on the perfect island.
What makes this Apartment unique
Fabulous views, great beach, pool and dock. Proximity to town in a small secure neighborhood with enough local amenities to make going to town an option and not a necessity!