This beautiful and state-of the art 6,600 square foot home is located on the southern most point of Upper Saranac Lake on 5 acres, in a protected but large cove. It is wonderful for both Summer and Winter rental (See our video in this ad!). The house sleeps up to 22 people, has a large and beautiful great room with kitchen. Among your activities:
- 2 kayaks and a canoe
- Private beach
- Great swimming area at dock for young and old
- Bring your own boat of any size for water skiing, fishing, tubing, etc.
- Wonderful large deck for dining or late night cocktails with beautiful view of the lake, and a chat set with gas fireplace outside
- Beautiful 60 acre meadow for hiking, blueberry picking in August, mountain biking, and more.
- Private road great for biking, with mountain biking trails an easy bike ride away.
- Bring your own sailboat
- Air conditioning
- Awesome game room and media room with high tech everything, with instructions
- Apple TV available in 4 different rooms
- Gym with treadmill and rubber floor
- 2 laundry rooms, 1 on each floor
- Large steam room with tiled bench
- Great mountain and lake hikes nearby
- Easy access to Lake Placid (22 miles), Saranac Lake (12 miles), and Tupper Lake (8 miles).
- Cross country ski on 60 acre meadow or on Upper Saranac Lake (usually frozen over from mid-December-March)
- Multiple downhill skiing options nearby
- Steam room
- Ice fishing just outside your door on Upper Saranac
- May be able to provide snowmobiles for use in meadow for additional charge
- Great heating system and insulation for ultra-comfort indoors during cold days or nights
- Wild Center Museum 9 miles away
- Heated garage