Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
2 Double bedrooms, 1 Bathroom, 2 separate toilets, Sleeps 4
2 double bedrooms
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 4
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
- Pets- We welcome pets provided they remain off all furniture and are never left alone. An exit mandatory cleaning fee of €88.00 is required.
- The cleaning fee is €88.00. If the agent finds the chalet left in such a state that requires extra cleaning, the client will be charged accordingly.
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Cleaned with disinfectant
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
Follows industry health association: Sanitary Protocol (UNPLV – France)
The Apartment is located about a ten minute walk from the town's church and is situated on a similar level - so very little climbing up mountains to do! It is on Rte de Roitet which is directly below Petite Chatel.
We are extremely fortunate in Chatel, benefiting from breathtaking views all the way down to Abondance and up the valley towards Linga.
The town has retained it's Alpine charm thanks to a rigorous town planning department but is equipped to the highest standards from infrastructure right through to some of the best restaurants in the Alps!
We are blessed with both fabulous skiing - being a part of the worlds largest combined skiing are, the Portes de Soleil, and having a lengthy, warm summer season for all your walking, climbing and cycling / mountain biking needs.
Come and visit - you won't be disappointed.
- english, french