ASK ABOUT MIDWEEK SPECIALS...
Community Pool available for rentals. *Only 6 people from rental group are allowed at a time. No exceptions. We are one of the closest houses to the pool. We provide a wagon full of swim toys for kids. Just load up snacks and towels! There is a $25 per day rental fee per rental group.
*****SEE ALL OF OUR KID AMENITIES BELOW*****
Must be 30 to rent. We do not accept more than 6 adults per rental.We are set up perfectly for 3 families. We do not rental to all adult groups.
Summer RENTAL HIGHLIGHTS
• Community Pool
• TRAILS – There are miles of trails in the community easy for the whole family to walk or hike! Our community backs up to a National Forest so, if you are feeling like going for a couple miles up a mountain it makes for great day hikes!
• There is a Kids Fort in the back yard for the kids to make mud pies, etc.
• We leave a scavenger hunt and art project ideas for kids to do.
• Gas BBQ and Picnic table and sun loungers are provided in the back yard.
• Real fire pit can be used typically before July. By July there is a burn ban in effect and we have a gas fire pit to use as an alternate. Double check on burn bans before rentals.
Link to community information: http://www.trailsidehomes.com/woods-and-steele/
AMENITIES FOR KIDS
We have a 4, 6 & 8 year old and teenage nieces and nephews. We try to give you access to as much as we can so you don’t have pack everything!!
• SECRET KIDS ROOM (see photos) with Toys include: Legos, Lincoln Logs, fairies, cars, Woodeezs with a house and camper, army guys and a huge box of even more toys!
• XBOX with Video Games
• GAMES – Games include, but not limited to Monopoly, Life, Uno, Battleship, Operation, Clue, etc.
• BOOKS - 50+ forest/animal themed books for little kids
• BABY AMENITIES – Pack’n Play with sheets, highchair, stroller, plastic diningware
• GAME ROOM - Ping Pong, Air Hockey and Pop-a-Shot!
• BABYS SLEEPING SPACE - Huge master closet that is perfect for an infant to sleep in a Pack’n Play
• PRIVATE HOT TUB on property with amazing views
• 1.6 acres (one of the biggest lots in the neighborhood)
• FRONT YARD has a grassy area for playing ball or playing in the snow
• BACKYARD has a wooded area great for the kids to explore, but still be close enough for you to hear.
• FIRES - Gas Fire Pit & Wood Burning Pit (NOTE: There may be a burn ban in late summer)
• BBQ (gas) and picnic table in the back yard
OTHER HOUSEHOLD AMENITIES
• LINENS - Shower towels, pool towels, 500 count sheets, down pillows in King & Queen rooms
• PERSONAL - Shampoo, conditioner and body wash & toilet paper
• KITCHEN – Our kitchen has everything to make a PERFECT HOLIDAY DINNER. There is nothing that you will miss (Keurig and Coffee Pot, Crockpot, roaster, KitchenAid, hand mixer, blender, pie making supplies, etc.)
• HOME AMENITIES - Dish Soap, Dishwasher Soap, paper towels, household cleaners & basic seasonings (salt pepper, sugar, PAM)