Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
4 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 2 shower rooms, 3 wc, sleeps 10.
There are four bedrooms each sleeping two adults, two of the rooms having double beds, one having twin singles and the fourth having two full size bunk beds. A sofabed suitable for sleeping two adults is available on the mezzanine level.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 10
- During peak season check in is always on a Saturday from 16:00 to 21:00
- On departure please take all rubbish and recycling to the communal dustbins. Please empty the dishwasher. Strip beds if time. Thank you!
Cleaned with disinfectant
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Property has guest safety measures
Hosted by Caroline StrappazzonAsk a question
About Caroline Strappazzon
I met my husband in Les Contamines while doing seasonal work and lived there for 8 years. We're now back in the UK running a French restaurant but return to the Alps whenever we get the chance.
Caroline Strappazzon purchased this Chalet in 2005
Why Caroline Strappazzon chose Les Contamines-Montjoie
This was a ruined barn that we inherited from my husband's family who have lived in the hamlet of Le Champelet for many generations. It needed completely rebuilding but has made a lovely family holiday home.
What makes this Chalet unique
The chalet has a real convivial feel and we find it the perfect place to welcome friends and family. It is situated in a peaceful hamlet and has some stunning views from the upstairs windows.
- english, french