|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
Palms is a 10 bedroom 6 bath, 2 half bath Duplex that sleeps up to 30
Call one of our local employees antime at 1-800-210-7914 or visit us on the web at www.prickettproperties.com
Palms is located in The Dunes, which is a Gulf front subdivision in the beautiful and secluded Fort Morgan / Gulf Shores, Alabama area. Relax and get a Gulf coast getaway in this second tier 5 bedroom, 3.5 bathroom duplex with accommodations for up to 15 guests. Enjoy access to 2 large community pools (1 is approximately 150 feet away and the other approximately 400 feet away), 2 hot tubs, and indoor pool, exercise facility, BBQ area, and do not forget the massive deeded neighborhood beach. Palms is only a 2 minute walk to the white. Sandy beach and crystal blue waters of the Alabama Gulf Coast. We also have 2 other large beach homes in the same neighborhood and 2 condos!
Bedding PER SIDE:
Master Bedroom - King
Bedroom 2 - King
Bedroom 3 - King (East); Queen (West)
Bedroom 4 - 2 Queens
Bedroom 5 - 3 Twins
Living Room - Sleep Sofa
Total Sleeping Capacity of 15 PER SIDE. The whole home will sleep 30.
*** From March 1, 2017 to April 15, 2017 we try to only take Saturday to Saturday, 7 Night Reservations ***
*** From May 20, 2017 to August 12, 2017 we try to only take Saturday to Saturday, 7 Night Reservations ***
EVENT POLICY- If a property is used for an event, an event fee of $500 for additional usage and wear and tear will be added to the normal rental rate. Guest is responsible for informing Prickett Properties, LLC of any events that will be taken place during their stay. The following conditions apply:
-On top of the $500 (that goes to the owner of the home), you will also have to pay a $2,500 fee to the Dunes Association for any events taking place in this neighborhood. (Palms Beach House and Sandy Feat Beach House)
- Any gathering over the occupancy limits of the property must receive prior approval from the Owner.
- No more than 50 persons may be on the property for the event and no more than the normal occupancy limit may be in the property at all other times.
- The event must take place outside the home.
- If you contract an outside company to facilitate your event, they must be bonded and insured.
- There must be a plan for adequate sewage and sewage removal on site. (portable chemical toilets).
- A plan for extra trash/garbage removal from site.
- A plan for parking and shuttle service, if needed.
- A plan in the event of inclement weather. If it is discovered that a wedding or other similar event is or has occurred while under this lease agreement, and on which no event fee was paid, the tenant shall be required to pay such fee and pay an additional penalty of $250.00 for such infraction.
We arrived Saturday afternoon, cleaning crew wasn't done yet but very friendly. The stay was heaven. Walking distance to the beach, pools, and Tacky Jacks for food and jet ski rentals. The interior was very modern. A shower and hose outside to rinse off when you return from the beach. A Webber grill if you choose to grill out. A wonderful wrap around deck to sit, drink, and enjoy the ocean breeze. I highly recommend this place and I hope to return soon!