Step back in time in this peaceful, spacious, lakefront rental. Charming four bedroom 1920’s Craftsman style retreat in the Litchfield Hills A direct lakefront home on beautiful Westside Pond in Goshen CT, this home offers serene privacy with over 200 feet of waterfront on a 45 acre lake with only a handful of houses. Your own swimmable private waterfront, boating dock, and float for diving and sunbathing. Canoes, rowboat with electric motor, Standup paddle board, kayak, and Sunfish Sailboat are included.
* 4 bedroom, 3.5 baths, 3200 sq ft., sleeps 8-9
* Great ski house 5 minutes from Mohawk Mountain Ski area
* Comfortably decorated with period antiques
* Fully equipped modern kitchen and laundry
* Wi-fi internet connectio , Bose system,smart TV
* Reliable cell service
* 1.2 acres, roomy decks with deluxe gas grill.
* Spacious lakefront screen house, lounge chairs
* Gorgeous stonewalls on the property
* Look out at the stars at night over vast expanses of forest across the pond.
* Excellent lake fishing, stocked Brown, Brook, and Rainbow trout, plus native Bass, Pickerel, Perch, Calico.
* Nearby fly fishing in the nearby Housatonic River fly fishing area.
* Extensive walking trails in nearby Mohawk State Park, White Memorial Nature Preserve
* 5 minutes to Mohawk State Park
* 45 minutes to Tanglewood, Summer home of Boston Symphony
* 10 mins to Litchfield restaurants and antiques
* 20 mins Lime Rock Racing Park