Villa, 2 Bedrooms w/ Private Bath, Convertible bed(s), 2.5+ Baths, (Sleeps 8-9)
King size bed (1), Double Beds (2), Port-o-crib (1), Sleep Sofa or Futons (1)
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 8
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- PEST CONTROL: The unit has a mandatory treatment by the Homeowners Association monthly. If service is refused there is a $30 return service fee.
- DEPARTURE CLEANING: Bed and bath linens are provided for 6 people. Call for additional linens. Inspections are done before and after each stay.
- BEACH PARKING: Beach parking pass required Memorial Day to Labor Day. Pass is provided in the unit, if not returned, there is a $250 replacement fee.
Cleaned with disinfectant
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Beach, Clam Digging, Mini Golf, Harbor Town Sightseeing, Boat Tours, Beaufort (30 minutes) Savannah GA (45 minutes), Charleston SC (1 -+ hours)
Bonnie Buell BBC LandVentures
Don't pay for your booking outside our website or app.
- english, french, german, Mandarin Chinese
Why Bonnie Buell BBC LandVentures chose Shipyard Plantation
Our family loves Hilton Head. We are owner operated and have rented direct since 2005. We live in Atlanta and would go 3-4 times a year so we decide to invest in something we love and can share with our friends and guests.
What makes this Villa unique
Every time we go, we find something new to do. As our children have gotten older we have ventured out to Daufuskie Island, kayaking, and full day hikes on Pinckney Island National Wildlife Refuge. Not to mention clam digging at the pier, crabbing at Shelter Cove, and fishing in Shipyard's lagoons.