Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
On the Water Condo, 2 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 2 Baths, (Sleeps 6-8)
King size bed (1), Double Beds (2), Sleep Sofa (1)
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Anyone under 23 must be accompanied by an adultAnyone under 23 must be accompanied by an adult
No smoking - Smoking area provided outside on ground floor onlySmoking area provided outside on ground floor only
Max guests: 8 (sleeps up to 8 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 23
- Policy is now 100% if cancelled more than 60days from ck in VRBO/ Homeaway does offer cancellation insurance to cover cancellations within 60 days.
- If a reservation is cancelled within 60 days then every effort will be made to re rent the unit. You can receive a refund up to your rental amount.
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
Cleaned with disinfectant
Beach 'Setups' Available in season (Mar - Oct), Running, Aviation and Butterfly Museum, and Home of the Navy's Blue Angles!
Don't pay for your booking outside our website or app.
About Pete Lenny
I live in Jonesboro, GA. I am a native on New Jersey, a graduate of St Joseph's University and settled in GA after serving 8 years in the US Navy as a pilot. I am a retired Delta Airlines pilot. My daughters are all graduates of the University of Georgia
Pete Lenny purchased this Condo in 2005
Why Pete Lenny chose Navarre
I chose Navarre Beach because of it's unique environment. It is much more laid back and private than the other beaches along the Emerald Coast. It's the perfect place for a real family vacation without the hassle of the 'party crowds'. It is so great to walk out the back of the Pearl and walk directly onto Navarre Beach.