Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
Duplex top floor person above
1 double slatted frame 2 beds 90cm + a trundle bed 90 1 secure baby cot with changing table, parquet floor room no carpet + 1 sofa bed click slaque quality bed base slatted in living room + 1 WC upstairs rooms avoiding going down at night.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Enfants bienvenusEnfants bienvenus
No pets - Animaux non admisAnimaux non admis
Max guests: 6
- Une caution de 500 euros vous sera demandée lors de votre arrivée (chèque) et vous sera restituée à votre départ.
- Ce chèque de caution ne sera pas encaissé et rendu à la remise de l'appartement dans le même état qu'à l'arrivée
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
Cleaned with disinfectant
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
Minimum one-day vacancy between guests’ stays
Follows industry health association: Sanitary Protocol (UNPLV – France)
IN THE PROXIMITY OF
Ajaccio: 13 Km
Sea: 30 meters FAMILY BEACH
Lake: 10 Km
River: 3 Km
Shops: 6 Km 0. all free of the nuisance
City center: 6 Km 0
Conveniently located on the edge of the resort providing all facilities without having the nuisances
15 mm walk to shops, bank, post office, pharmacy, medical center.
shuttle boat very common in embarcader between Ajaccio and Porticcio for city tours without parking problems
Organized anchorage for sailing enthusiasts and motor boats, jet skiing area.
Ideal situation in the Corsican south and east which are the most beautiful areas FREE INTERNET
The proximity of rescue services in Ajaccio security for all ages.
Hosted by Germaine et Daniel PETITAsk a question