Condo, 3 Bedrooms, 3 Baths, (Sleeps 8)
King size beds (2), Baby Cribs (1), Bunk Beds (2) 2 sets of bunkbeds
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - games and puzzles, books, hiking guides, games and puzzles, books, hiking guides,
Pets allowed - with permission from ownerwith permission from owner
Max guests: 8 (sleeps up to 4 adults) - 88
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
- ADDITIONAL PAYMENT FOR LODGING AND SALES TAX TOTALING 8.5 % quiet residential area--noise restrictions esp 10pm to 7 am, caution washer/dryer
- 2 cars limit # of people may not exceed reservation without permission or a $200 penalty withdrawn from security deposit
- Pets allowed with permission, up to date on vaccinations, get along with other dogs ( there are many around). And reasonably nonbarking
Cleaned with disinfectant
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
Minimum one-day vacancy between guests’ stays
festivals, free summer concerts nearby
- english, spanish
About tamara jay
we live in nearby Montrose for the past 25yrs, having moved here from the LA area. Our condo in Mountain Village became our family get away from weekends skiing, snowboarding, restaurants and time together. then summer fishing and escaping the heat, hiking, and biking. we now have grandkids and family in Texas so welcome kids and Texans. I grew up in the Phx area and we now have many renters from Arizona. my dad is in his in 90 there and would often visit us at the condo
tamara jay purchased this Condo in 1995
Why tamara jay chose Mountain Village
Winter we are a short walk from the lifts, and chondola which is a chair lift and short gondola for walkers that takes you up to the mountain Village Core and the other gondolas to go to town. Gondolas are free and a magnificent view and convenience to get around. summer we have numerous bike trails and hiking just out the door. we are a quiet area in Mountain Village so appeal to people who wish to get away from hustle and bustle
What makes this Condo unique
personal attention from near by owners who update and assist with much of the care of the condo.