3 Bedroom, 3 1/2 baths, Mountain Views, short drive to Chattanooga
Check-in: 4:00 pm
Check-out: 11:00 am
Smoking allowed on back porch.
This must be cleared through Manager
Minimum age of primary renter:21
100% refund if cancelled at least 30 days before arrival date. 50% refund if cancelled at least 14 days before arrival date.
Mountain Views Centrally Located
Just far enough out of town for peace and quite, but close enough to town to see all the attractions.
Very Nice Place
As advertised - very relaxing!
Spacious and great views
The golf club is under renovations, but this is an excellent location and house.
Wonderful Wedding Weekend in the Mountains!
The condo was beautiful and perfect for our wedding party. The wedding was on the Canyon Ridge property so it was very convenient to all the festivities. The setting is gorgeous up in the North Georgia mountains. Rebecca was so accommodating and willing to go the extra mile for whatever we needed. I highly recommend!
Very Nice! We had a great little get away. I would recommend this condo.
It was a very beautiful home. My family and I thoroughly enjoyed our stay.
I would highly recommend this home. It was very clean and had everything we needed. If we are ever in the area again, we would definitely stay here.
1. Cloudland State Park is 10 minutes away from the villa. Enjoy the state park without sleeping on a cot. There is a lot to do there:
Hiking — 64 miles of trails
Disc Golf ($4/person/round) — annual pass available
Biking — 30 miles of trails
Bike Rentals ($35 half-day/$55 entire day)
Weddings — park approval required
Caving — experienced wild cavers only, caves open April, June–July & September–October, permits & reservations required
For more info on the state park go to: https://gastateparks.org/CloudlandCanyon
2. The Chickamauga Battlefield and visitor's center is about 25 minutes away. For more info: https://www.nps.gov/chch/planyourvisit/basicinfo.htm
3. Rock City and Ruby Falls are 20 minutes away. https://www.seerockcity.com/ http://www.rubyfalls.com/
4. Hang-gliding is in the area, if one is so inclined. http://www.hanglide.com/
5. Whitewater rafting is a couple of hours away.
6. Tennessee Aquarium http://www.tnaqua.org/