Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
2 double beds, four single beds, a crib, and a sofa bed
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 10
- Facturation Ménage séjour : 100€
Visit one of the most beautiful villages in France.
- Roussillon and its ochre paths
- Lacoste and its castle
- Vaucluse fountain
- L'isle sur sorgues
- Avignon and its Popes Palace
- Les baux de Provence
You can visit the most beautiful Provençal markets of the region which allows you to discover the local specialties and the colours of this land.
The exceptional museums:
- Musée de la Lavande
- Musée du Tire-Bouchon
- Factory of Candied Fruit
You can also visit the wine cellar and discover the wine yards of the slopes of Lubéron or slopes of Ventoux
The region also offers a variety of hiking trails on foot or bicycle.
You can also practice kayak, tree climbing, hot-air balloon, horse riding, golf course, and tennis.
The region gathers a handful of activities