Centrally located in Downtown New Buffalo is an updated TWO bedroom, ONE bathroom home that has everything you need in walking distance...enjoy morning coffee at David's Deli, grocery shopping at Barney’s, spend the day at the New Buffalo Beach and evenings dining in New Buffalo's finest restaurants - Stray Dog, Casey’s, Villa Nova, Redamak’s as well as a late night ice cream treat at Oink’s.
Downtown is walking distance - 3 blocks away. Option to utilize Marina pool & hot tub at additional $100 fee.
Lakeside House sleeps 6 comfortably;
• Bedroom #1 features a Queen pillow top bed and custom built-in closet
• Bedroom #2 features a bunk bed and twin bed and custom built-in closet
• Main room has a quality Queen 'Restoration Hardware' leather sleeper sofa with 3 drawer dresser to store guest clothes
Open Floor Plan
• Updated Kitchen is stocked with all the basic necessities to dine in
• Dining area has large reclaimed wood dining table provides seating for all
• Updated bathroom provides large shower with ample towels/linens
• Outdoors: Deck has gas grill, outdoor dining table for 6, conversation seating area to relax, swing set and backyard for kids to play, bocce ball pit, fire pit area with Adirondacks for late night fire's and smore's.
Other: Flat screen 46' TV with basic cable, speaker dock for IPhone (bluetooth), secure WIFI, stackable washer/dryer, board games, DVD player with Hulu, Netflix etc., and parking area for 2 cars.
LIMIT is 6 people on property! Parking only for 2 cars
Cleaning Fee is $75
Inquire about pool/jacuzzi option
Chicago Visitors: Amtrak station is also only 4 blocks away - short 75 minute commute from Chicago.
Check OUT time is 10AM Michigan Time
Check IN time is 4PM Michigan Time
If you enjoy the beach living - this is a perfect place to gather your family & friends and create memories!
** If you are looking for a larger place or if this one is booked - check out my other listing: VRBO.com # 1029758.
Complimentary parking pass is available for our guests for New Buffalo's public beach. (Savings of $12 per day)