Know before you go
Under California’s Regional Stay Home Order, non-essential travel is currently unlawful in many parts of the state. We encourage you to learn more about restrictions that may be in effect at your destination before booking.Learn more
House, 6 Bedrooms + Den, 3 Baths, (Max number of guests 14)
King size beds (1), Queen size Beds (2), Double Beds (1), Twin or Single Beds (5)
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 14
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
- No outdoor fires permitted at all.
- Any calls to police will automatically result in forfeiture of the full security deposit and may result in immediate eviction.
- Maximum of four vehicles allowed with no street parking. Maximum of 14 occupants. No hot tub use after 10:00PM or before 8:00AM
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Cleaned with disinfectant
Minimum one-day vacancy between guests’ stays
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
Gambling, Casinos, Nightclubs, Walk to some of the best restaurants in Tahoe!
Hosted by Erik PetersenAsk a question
About Erik Petersen
A prior Army officer, I've traveled to 23 different countries and seen some wonderful spots in my life. When I'm home I'm close to Tahoe and love going up there. In summer we hike or hang out at the water, in winter there's great skiing and of course the casinos are fun year round!
Erik Petersen purchased this house in 2003
Why Erik Petersen chose South Lake Tahoe
As a child we used to rent a cabin in Tahoe for a good part of the summer. Some or my happiest memories were those times up at the lake. There are some places in the world where the finger of God has touched down, and Tahoe is definatlely one of them.
What makes this house unique
Skiing in the winter, golf in the summer, casinos and wonderful restaurants year-round. We love it! It's just a generally relaxing and enjoyable place to spend time.
- english, spanish, portuguese