Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 6
Minimum age of primary renter:
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Minimum two-day vacancy between guests’ stays
Cleaned with disinfectant
Paved and signposted access
- Hiking - trekking. Possibility of guided walking trails requesting in advance, without extra charge. Signposted hiking routes to conduct walking or cycling in the area and surroundings. To view and download routes in the area: http://www.beariz.org/roteiros.php
Possibility of guided walking trails. Request in advance. No extra charge.
- Fishing. Wildlife watching.
- Nearby thermal tourism (Termas do Prexigueiro, Termas de Ourense, Carballiño Spa, Spa Partovia ...)http://www.termasourense.com/
- Wine Tourism. Located between three Appellations of Origin: Ribeiro, Rías Baixas and Ribeira Sacra. The closest the IO do Ribeiro and other two about an hour.
- Typical Galician gastronomy (restaurants and food festivals in the area)
- Golf Courses "Pozo do Lago" and "Pazo da Touza" located 30 km, http://www.pozodolagogolf.com/
- Water sports, catamaran ... "Castrelo de Miño" Yacht Club (Ourense) 45 km, http://www.clubnauticocastrelo.es/
- It is less than an hour from the nearest beach and Vigo. Scheduled departures by boat to the Cíes Islands from Vigo: http://www.mardeons.com/
- Discover the traditional architecture (granaries, mills, stone crosses, "petos de ánimas" (moneyboxes of souls, typical elements in stone through which the living offered alms to save the souls of their dead) or visits to the surrounding villages (Ricobanca medieval bridge, Mámoa of Xirazga ...) as well as the chance to meet the multiple samples of Romanesque architecture that can be found near, http://www.ourensemedieval.com/index.php #
- english, french, spanish, portuguese