Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Pets allowed - Forfait ménage obligatoire Forfait ménage obligatoire
Smoking allowed - OutsideOutside
Max guests: 8
Minimum age of primary renter:
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Cleaned with disinfectant
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
* If you are coming from Marseille, continue on the Marseille motorway until Toulon.
Continue towards Nice and take the La Farlède exit 15 km from Toulon.
* If you are coming from Nice, head on the motorway towards Toulon and take the La Farlède exit.
* In La Farlède at the first roundabout where there is a giant jar, heard towards ZAC la Pierre Blanche and turn right towards 'Moulin a l'Huile', pass in front of the mill and turn right. You will then reach a post box that reads No. 2, and at the end of the lane through the blue gate you will arrive at the property.
There is a small, delightful restaurant in the village.
The pedestrianised area in Hyères is less than four kilometres away. It offers boutiques and two large shopping areas with a cinema, bowling, go carting, and golf.
We are close to the Porquerolles, Port-Cros, and Le Levant Islands with shuttle boats and bike rental on the islands.
Toulon, Le Mourillon is a great place to visit for its beautiful fireworks displays, stunning beaches, relaxing lawns, and beachfront restaurants.
Slightly further away you can find Bandol, Casis, and Sanary that have great night markets, not forgetting Saint-Tropez!