Know before you go
COVID-19 testing and quarantine requirements for travel are changing rapidly.Learn more
Cottage, 2 Bedrooms + Convertible bed, 2 Baths, (Sleeps 4-6)
Each bedroom has a Queen size bed. Living room sofa folds flat for a full size bed, the mattress cover is in the living room closet.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
Children allowed - Parents are responsible for toddler-proofingParents are responsible for toddler-proofing
Pets allowed - Well behaved dogs are welcome. Add $35. per dog.Well behaved dogs are welcome. Add $35. per dog.
No events - Seating for 10 at the dining table. Ask me.Seating for 10 at the dining table. Ask me.
Max guests: 6
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- Well behaved dogs only - please pad the floor under the crate to protect the hardwood floor. Contact me if your dog as ever bitten man or beast.
- Our beach is unguarded - swim, fish, and boat at your own risk. Clean-up after yourself and your dog on the beach and in the neighborhood.
- Stay off the cliffs - they are a landslide danger and private property. Fossil hunt at the water line or in the surf for better results and safety.
Hosted by Katherine NelsonAsk a question
About Katherine Nelson
We love this area for a quick get-a-way: our neighbors are friendly and helpful, and the beach is peaceful and beautiful! We enjoy watching the eagles and ospreys fish, and the large schools of fish that can be seen in the (usually) clear water.
Katherine Nelson purchased this Cottage in 2004
Why Katherine Nelson chose Calvert Beach-Long Beach
We found this peaceful and friendly spot by chance - it's so close to the Washington DC area. The community is very dog-friendly, and when we are alone on the beach, they can romp in the waves off the leash. There aren't dangerous tides, and seldom rough water.
What makes this Cottage unique
We have discovered the fun of fossil hunting, or just sitting at the beach and reading and re-charging our energies. The light, wind, and water are constantly changing. You can walk the beach for hours.